Thread: Perth Interdominion 2015

Member Gelding Sofoulis will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Adam Sofoulis
    Occupation
    Pen pusher
    Horses
    Yayas Hot Spot, Eh Ef El, Summertime Liz
    In my view it is never "great news" when either a great horse or driver is out.

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Cran Dalgety has always been the exception. It's a shame Christen Me couldn't make it.

Lauren Panella is an outstanding talent. Horses run for her. I think peeps forget her rise before teaming up with Tritton. When she was freelancing horses improved out of sight for her. The I'm Victorious incident was very unfortunate. It was a mistake in the heat of the battle. Very few leading drivers don't have an incident/s similar to it. Kudos to Tritton for going to Amanda Turnbull in the interim.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I wish I was as forgiving as you Bob, if I was an owner of Im Victorious I would remind her every time I saw her (sorry, I must be a nasty bastard)
    When you get to Gp 1 racing you are supposed to be better than that - I cannot think of too many horses who's careers were ended by leading drivers taking them out
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Foal Buns will become famous soon enough Buns's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kane Buddle
    Occupation
    Sales
    Horses
    Frosty Glenmar,Tollamba King
    Any thoughts on Waylade crossing stablemate Machtu and holding the lead or Machtu hunting up to hold the lead and Waylade opting 1x1 or 1x2? Waylade is good beginner but not overly brilliant and there looks to be speed from Shannonsablast,Devendra and Easy On The Eye.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    http://www.harness.org.au/fields.cfm?mc=GP271115

Tune in from about 10pm AEDT (Midnight NZ will be too late for teecee!)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    The Inter Dom you have,
    When youre not having an Inter Dom...
    Maybe the poorest quality ID in the modern era, its like a jar full of lollies where 80% are pretend toy lollies that just shouldnt be there...
    Just my opinion
    Too many horses missing and too many NZ's who wont travel that far and to a small track.

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Does anyone find odd and slightly unfair he way the mobile releases them at GP? It's arms fold back before accelerating away seemingly giving advantage to the inside two and slightly stalling those in the centre of the field. I haven't seen another mobile anywhere whose arms fold so early and before getting away from the field. Was really highlighted in Lenny the Sharks heat.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    That was some time that Philadelphia ran (only .2 sec outside Tk Rec) but Lenny was the most impressive - doing it tough. He will probably be looking for major points again next round so that they can drive him soft in the third to freshen him up for the final
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    just so that we all understand and any whingeing is nipped in the bud early, the previous post has been deleted as it does not deal with the issues of the thread.
    Please restrict your comments to the subject matter. That subject matter does not include solely rubbishing the opinions of others without offering anything on the topic.
    You may not agree with another member's opinions but they are still entitled to express them here in a mature manner without immaturely being bagged by others solely intent on such.
    As has been said here previously stick to the subject matter and leave the personalities outside where they belong.
    Any such similarly flavoured posts will meet a similar fate.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired

Red face

Outstanding opening night of ID racing at the 'ribbon of light' - Gloucester Park. Even foxtel said that this is the pinnacle of harness racing and Perth stages the event so well. Super fast racing on a superb track with all the best horses apart from Christen Me and Arden Rooney participating. You had to be there to experience it. Once again Harness Racing W.A.sets a very high bar for lesser lights to aspire to.
    Last edited by Mighty Atom; 11-29-2015 at 01:39 PM. Reason: spelling correction

+ Reply to Thread