Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Perth Interdominion 2015

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Chariots View Post
    1. Lovers Delight
    2. Waylade
    3. Lennytheshatk
    4. Philadelphia Man
    5. Our Blackbird
    6. Libertybelle Midfrew's
    7. Avonnova
    8. Devendra
    9. My Hard Copy
    10. Flaming Flutter - 2nd line

Hard to see the winner coming outside 1-4.
    The final is over 2536m again I assume. The only other chance I see Ray, might be Devendra if they go hard and he is driven cold and gets a nice cart up on the back of Avonnova down the back
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    As someone who hasn't been too interested in the series this year I actually thought the draw has worked perfectly for creating the best race possible. It is Lennys race to lose but I believe horses 5-10 will have their fair chance.
    With the next best two favoured horses drawn inside Lenny he may have a hard time. If both fit and firing it's been proven PMan can't beat Lenny and from that draw PMan will probably have the harder run so I can't see him winning.
    So if the pace is hot (which the draw gives the best chance of it being hot) horses 5-10 are right into it.
    We've seen Libertybelle Midfrew sit 3 wide last 1000m in good times (eg Gold Nugget), we've seen My Hard Copy storm home in quick time off a hot pace (Bunbury Heat), we've seen Flaming Flutter should have ran past Lenny and PMan if not got held up (Shep Cup). In a series devoid of many GC regulars Avonnova been on the circuit 13 months and will get his easiest run of the series, and of course Devendra won 2 heats himself and got butchered in one. Probably can't really make a case for Our Blackbird but he did only get beaten 2m by Lenny a fortnight ago.
    Even the emergencies Major Crocker has beaten Lenny and had to be close to run of the series when beaten at Bunbury, while Blazin n Cullen tends to save his best performances for Gp1s when you don't expect it eg Inter, Len Smith Mile.
    I'm probably looking at the silver lining for each horses chances but from how I felt considering I been negative about the series for a couple months I am excited for the final.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Excellent thoughts on the Final Breno, It's going to be a cracker, I quite like the way that Waylade has progressed through the series, He's pretty inexperienced compared to most of the others and might be a year short but definitley one to keep your eye on in the future.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 12-08-2015 at 12:20 PM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    A good summary of Lover's Delight including breeding etc etc

http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...he-1.3m-Final-

He has pretty much be up for 10mths but had 6wks between runs in June/July and another 8wks between runs with Sept free
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    From Harnesslink news compliments of racingbase.com

http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...y-runner-guide

You will be surprised at his selections
    No's 5&10 E/W
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 2YO HISGEN65 will become famous soon enough HISGEN65's Avatar
    Real Name
    James Lewin
    Occupation
    Full time job..sadly
    Horses
    Sign of Perfecshon-Highview Sign
    AVONNOVA fixed at $7.50 a place - he is as tough as nails & the extra distance will suit - as always depends on the run of the race - pretty good odds though

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    What do you mean by 'extra distance' James?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 2YO HISGEN65 will become famous soon enough HISGEN65's Avatar
    Real Name
    James Lewin
    Occupation
    Full time job..sadly
    Horses
    Sign of Perfecshon-Highview Sign
    The Longer distance races suit him I meant sorry..especially from an average gate

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Will Flaming Flutter be carted into the race? If so, what do you guys think of his chances? Definitely a nice horse, doesn't seem quite himself lately over all?

+ Reply to Thread