Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Perth Interdominion 2015

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Amazing that she has made the final after a mere 7th and 8th in the first 2 rounds

http://www.perthinterdominion.com.au...-points-table/

http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...ound-in-Perth-

I hope they go forward with her and don't let any of the others have an easy quarter during the race.

She's tough

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Totally agree Rob, She's tough as old boots, Can't really see any slow quarters with WA's racing style, She's definitely a chance.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoken View Post
    Will Flaming Flutter be carted into the race? If so, what do you guys think of his chances? Definitely a nice horse, doesn't seem quite himself lately over all?
    It's not a bad draw for Flaming Flutter James, Surely he will be right on the back of Lovers Delight who I think will lead but I'm not sure if FF is up to it on current form and will need a lot of luck getting off the pegs if he's in the hunt.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I wish the Final was over 2936m. Over that distance you can almost guarantee there will be moves.
    I am relying on WA's reputed 'take no prisoners' style of racing to deliver us an exciting final. I am however a little worried that Lovers Delight will lead and Lenny will take the death and very little action will eventuate.
    Sometimes there can be something to be said for team driving to create a bit of excitement (not malicious of course)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    A reminder that 7mate is showing the Final live from 5pm Melb time - with no interruptions from Dubbo dogs or Upotipotpon gallops

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Wa TABTOUCH's money back if 2nd or 3rd for Fixed Odds WIN bet, your first such bet only, up to $50 sounds appealing

https://www.tabtouch.com.au/home/index
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I wish the Final was over 2936m. Over that distance you can almost guarantee there will be moves.
    I am relying on WA's reputed 'take no prisoners' style of racing to deliver us an exciting final. I am however a little worried that Lovers Delight will lead and Lenny will take the death and very little action will eventuate.
    Sometimes there can be something to be said for team driving to create a bit of excitement (not malicious of course)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amlin View Post
    A reminder that 7mate is showing the Final live from 5pm Melb time - with no interruptions from Dubbo dogs or Upotipotpon gallops
    I wish I had been wrong for that procession is not likely to have converted any newbs tuned into 7mate
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    A real ding dong go up front between Lenny and Lovers Delight, Bit of a shame we didn't see any moves from the back and I thought that Avonovva's run was massive, Only 0.1 outside the track record but full marks to Lenny.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 12-13-2015 at 11:09 PM.

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    I wish I had been wrong for that procession is not likely to have converted any newbs tuned into 7mate
    Was a good race to watch but my one dissapointment that Nsw and also Vic decided not to have a metro meeting to coincide with the showpiece of Harness racing.

Senior Member 2YO Viv Strangman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Viv Strangman

The Inter-Dominions are fighting for survival

The view of this years Inter- Dominions from this side of the Tasman has been less than glowing but no involvement does that.
    The article by Mat Kermeen is a touch over the top but his views are widely held over here

Article

+ Reply to Thread