Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Perth Interdominion 2015

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    No Beautide

http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...Inter-Dominion

Now I really do need some new talent to get me excited - what have you got over there teecee?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Third rankings are out
    We have gone from 88 on the list to 58

http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...Third-Rankings
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    For anyone interested... Young son Luke has secured an 'exclusive' media interview with the trainer of the Irish horse Meadowbranch DJ that is now in Perth for the Inter. Cost me a case of Guinness!!! Seriously the young lad has done it all mostly off his own bat and I believe it will go to air live on Monday night sometime after 8pm. Can listen on net via here http://979fm.com.au/ and click few buttons. Should be fascinating interview with person truly passionate about the sport. If have questions you want asked add them here.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Hi Paul, maybe Luke should pm Richard - I am pretty sure he has had some contact with the connections and may have a couple of leads to follow up
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Christen Me reported as only 50-50 chance of getting to Perth after being withdrawn today from NZ Cup and NZ FFA. He seems to have health issues which as yet have yet to be accurately diagnosed.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    That would be bad news - class is really falling away
    We are still waiting for your opinion on who are the best of the NZers Tony
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    who's left.
    truly the id is somewhat off the radar here with its close proximity to our biggest carnival about to begin.
    i'll need to do some extra homework kev and get back to you hopefully before grand final day

Member Filly DRUIDRACING will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    STEVEN PILE
    Occupation
    mr fix it
    Horses
    nearly none and you can guess why
    Glad to see ID15 back to heats and finals it will test some of the fragile horses around, but with the horses now being bred for speed the horses are no longer able to handle extra racing. It will come down to the trainers who know there horses and what is required to back up. Should make good racing requiring an easy run on the way to the final. unfortunately our racing is becoming like the american style big tracks and speed. (boring)

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    This definitely won't be the strongest ID in history.. Let's hope a horse can stamp there authority with crushing wins! I will stick with LTS!

Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Christen Me reported as only 50-50 chance of getting to Perth after being withdrawn today from NZ Cup and NZ FFA. He seems to have health issues which as yet have yet to be accurately diagnosed.
    No longer 50-50 chance as Cran pulls Christen Me from the series along with stablemate Mighty Flying Mac.

+ Reply to Thread