Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter!

Member Filly DAZZA will become famous soon enough DAZZA's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson

Winter!

Big boys and girls all starting to warm up in Brissy. 4yo not too far away. Personally cant wait, LOVE Torque In Motion, cant wait to see her get tested for the first time since Aussie Oaks. Lanercost will be a very very short price fav. Deserves to be, won the Chariots in a canter, and the way he went last night he looks to be right on track. Still have my ? on him at 2100 in a crack field. Will be great to see. Blacks A Fake to go around, no Smoken Up, no Mr Feelgood, didnt think I'd get to see him again, let alone have a chance of winning a feature at Albion Park. Anyway whats everyone elses throughts ??

triplev123
    G''day Dazza,
    I think some mates of mine are sending their filly Jenna's Highview up there for the Oaks.
    She's fast, tough and she finishes her races off very strongly. I think she'll really like AP.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    She need's to be all that and more if Courageous annie and Carabella turn up to race.

triplev123
    ...and the sun rises in the East and sets in the West.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I'll take that as a yes.

triplev123
    You may. She will be a FFA mare at 4yrs & beyond, no risk. They're going to get a lot of enjoyment out of her. Queen Of The Pacific/George Johnson/Princess Mile etc. Sorry for the choppy reply, drops in and out...freaking Tesltra or whoever.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I think she is a nice filly as well but i think what ever she does this year she will come back better for it next time in.

Member Filly remington will become famous soon enough remington's Avatar
    Real Name
    joshua tinning
    Horses
    il tesoro, total control
    Hey triple very handy horse your mates have, I know a few young fellas from around wagga own a reasonably handy 3yold Il Tesoro that is racing in vic when talking to 1 of the owners he said they werent going to go because they thought it would just be to tough with thorns crew, annie and possibly carabella, Anyone know the programme for carabella yet or still TBA?

triplev123
    The strength of/depth to the 3yo fillies ranks is pretty amazing at the moment.
    I find this especially satisfying because I've always liked the 2yo & 3yo fillies races and in terms of the 3yo Division's relative class from year to year... there have been times in the recent past when it was verging on the looney old relative who lives up in the attic that nobody talks about.

aussiebreno
    She must be better than Oscar !!

This might be a seperate point; but the 3yo fillies in NSW are pretty ordinary imo.

+ Reply to Thread