Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Vicbred Semi's

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

The Vicbred Semi's

A VERY big day/night with 12 races (I wonder whether this produces more turnover than splitting them over 2 meetings?)

3yo F Lovelist is certainly got much tougher with age - death seating and coming home in 55.5

Born To Rocknroll, Morton Plains and Whirily School all get the lead and win - good for favourite punters but pretty boring stuff

Jilliby Jagger's win was far more interesting

Another fav works to the lead and wins but seeing how this 3yG Wingara goes when he gets another crack at the winner of the next, Follow The Stars, in the final should be a beauty. FTS was always going to qualify but his win was set up by Michael Bellman letting him off the fence early - you cannot blame MB as he figured following FTS was the best chance of Captain Bronzie making the final BUT it sure looked funny

Back with more after a breather, 7 down still 5 to go!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Great nights racing Kev.

Not for me to defend Lauren Panella and it's because she has form but had it been her and not Greg Sugars in the second 2yo fillies heat I daresay there would have been a a handful of posts on here already.

Going to be some crack races next week, 3yo boys the best of the lot I feel. Draws crucial.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Too many leaders winning for my liking Breno, hence I preferred Race 8 to the rest of the races in the second half of the program
    I wonder how many weeks Greg will get?

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...X260615&ms=vic
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by arlington View Post
    What do you think of removing the sprint lane at Melton Kev??
    G Sugars v A Butt, was A Butt's sulky wheel travelling inside the marker line, taking a short cut, before the incident? If so, would that mean G Sugars had the right to take the position?
    G Sugars had no idea where the horse was let alone where A Butts wheel was. Regardless, don't think it gives him right to do it. Can't just come down like that, two wrongs don't make a right.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I am all for removing all sprint lanes Wayne
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread