Wow what a terrible day of racing. I'll drive 2.5 hours round trip from Glebe for that garbage.

Good day on the punt Shannons, Moni and Rock all won, Alta J hit the board at a nice price but the racing was woeful.

The 2300 and 2400m races at Menangle besides the Derby and Oaks should have a fork stuck in them.

The racing isn't competitive and to be honest, if you were out there today like I, you were bored stiff watching them. There was ZERO atmosphere, no buzz whatsoever.

On a day when nearly all drivers were doing their best statue impersonations, the drive by D Morris on the Fav in the 4yo deserved time. I was on the winner and it looked like he was too.

Could you imagine a jockey at the T'Breds riding one like that and not getting a please explain ? Bush league !

They've got their head in the sand at HRNSW if they don't have all the BC races next year over a Mile. Now that they've lost the ID, if this is their second best days racing of the year, they've got big problems.

Rant over ... after a great meal at the Horse and Jockey, always the highlight of a trip to Menangle, it's time for long drive home and a warm shower to defrost : )