Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: North america cup

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Don't fear my good friend i shall txt you with update's, the luxury of being single i can do the shopping early in the morn when there's no racing lol.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    3rd elimination went to Big Bad John over Roll With Joe and equal 3rd was Dutch Richman/ Foreclosure N in 1:50.3

Junior Member Foal equinegroom will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Hello Mango, and other Harness Forum fans. Questions needed to ask guest speaker. Sorry to post on the reply, but need some information. I'm from Toronto, Ont. Canada, a Guelph University Equine online courses student. This week we have a Guest Speaker from Ontario Harness Horse Association, online. As a student, we are required to post questions to the Speaker. Any questions anyone can think of would be appreciated. Example, breeding, rules, track locations, purses, shipping etc. I have 5 year experience in Thoroughbreds at Woodbine, and dont no anything about Harness Racing, but sure going to learn a lot this Week! Thank you

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    The field in starting order for the North America Cup

1. Big Jim
    2. Up The Credit
    3. Powerfull Mist
    4. Big Bad John
    5. Shady Shark Hanover
    6. Rockabillie
    7. Eighteen
    9. Dutch Richman
    10. Foreclosure N

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by equinegroom View Post
    Hello Mango, and other Harness Forum fans. Questions needed to ask guest speaker. Sorry to post on the reply, but need some information. I'm from Toronto, Ont. Canada, a Guelph University Equine online courses student. This week we have a Guest Speaker from Ontario Harness Horse Association, online. As a student, we are required to post questions to the Speaker. Any questions anyone can think of would be appreciated. Example, breeding, rules, track locations, purses, shipping etc. I have 5 year experience in Thoroughbreds at Woodbine, and dont no anything about Harness Racing, but sure going to learn a lot this Week! Thank you
    There is no need to flood the forum with multiple posts that are the same. If you aren't getting a response there is a reason.

When is the guest speaker coming? I can't help before Friday as that is when my exam block ends.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    NA Cup Consolation

1st Bestofbest Hanover
    2nd Mystician
    3rd Custard The Dragon

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Gold Cup Invitational

Won The West win's going 1:47.2

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    NA Cup has been run and won for 2011.

1st Up The Credit
    2nd Roll With Joe
    3rd Big Jim

The winner's mile rate was 1:49.3

+ Reply to Thread