Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Breeders crown prize money.

Member Gelding Big Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dean mac
    Horses
    Greg The Great

Breeders crown prize money.

Hard to work this out. My horse qualified about 10th for the 2yo C&G trot final and will more than likely be running around for the 6-12 prize money of $840.
    6 others who couldn’t qualify for the final,mostly fillies, run around Friday night in the Consolation – the winner gets $4,700, second $1,400 and third $1,000. Bit of a joke !!
    Would have been better off in the consolation.

Member Yearling Jimbob will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Wyborn
    Occupation
    Business Owner
    Horses
    Margaret Jean,Tascott Lady
    Nothing beats being in a group 1 event! You may finish higher up and get more prize money! I'm in the 2 year old fillies final with my first pacer which myself and my brother bred. She is more than likely going to get smashed, but we have drawn the pole and who knows? The excitement of the week is unbelievable. There would be a lot of people who would love to have one running on Sunday. Enjoy the day! I hope your horse runs well!

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    If you attend on the day, do you get looked after like you do at Menangle with food and drink for the day if you have a GR1 runner?

Senior Member 2YO Bonnie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Anne Anderson
    Occupation
    Horse Breeder /Owner
    Horses
    Ladies In Red, Hurricane Harley, Honolua
    No. Participants were advised by email that owners entitlements on the day do not include complimentary dining. If you wish to dine in the Toolern Room you will need to purchase a ticket.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
    Hard to work this out. My horse qualified about 10th for the 2yo C&G trot final and will more than likely be running around for the 6-12 prize money of $840.
    6 others who couldn’t qualify for the final,mostly fillies, run around Friday night in the Consolation – the winner gets $4,700, second $1,400 and third $1,000. Bit of a joke !!
    Would have been better off in the consolation.
    And to top it off the same race 10 years ago was worth $30,000 more!

Member Filly squaregaiter will become famous soon enough squaregaiter's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bruce Dalton
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
    No. Participants were advised by email that owners entitlements on the day do not include complimentary dining.

That is NOT correct Anne, there has been NO communication via email or Text as normal

If you wish to dine in the Toolern Room you will need to purchase a ticket.
    Again, normally you would be contacted by phone, asking do you wish to book, no such contact has been made regarding this Sunday

Real Name
    Anne Anderson
    Occupation
    Horse Breeder /Owner
    Horses
    I think you will find I am correct Bruce. Check your emails from August 5 2015 ! And I quote ;

HRV BREEDERS CROWN OWNER ENTITLEMENTS

OWNER DINING INFORMATION

Please note that Owner Entitlements on Breeders Crown Super Sunday do NOT include complimentary dining . The ONLY way to secure your place in the exclusive Toolern Room on Breeders Crown Super Sunday is to purchase a place with Biana Walker at Tabcorp Park on 87460626. etc. etc.......

I have received a text informing me of the usual owners entitlements as per all Melton meetings; a Racebook and 2 drink tickets.

Member Filly squaregaiter will become famous soon enough squaregaiter's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bruce Dalton
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
    I think you will find I am correct Bruce. Check your emails from August 5 2015 ! And I quote ;

HRV BREEDERS CROWN OWNER ENTITLEMENTS

OWNER DINING INFORMATION

Please note that Owner Entitlements on Breeders Crown Super Sunday do NOT include complimentary dining . The ONLY way to secure your place in the exclusive Toolern Room on Breeders Crown Super Sunday is to purchase a place with Biana Walker at Tabcorp Park on 87460626. etc. etc.......

I have received a text informing me of the usual owners entitlements as per all Melton meetings; a Racebook and 2 drink tickets.
    AGAIN ANNE, that is not correct from this end no such email or communication has shown up here

Real Name
    Anne Anderson
    Occupation
    Horse Breeder /Owner
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by squaregaiter View Post
    AGAIN ANNE, that is not correct from this end no such email or communication has shown up here
    That doesn't mean that my information is not correct Bruce. Just means that you do not appear to have received your email !

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Quote Originally Posted by squaregaiter View Post

+1 for receiving the email...You are receiving this email because you are listed as an owner, trainer, driver or other licensed person with Harness Racing Victoria

Closed Thread