Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to Harness Racing_Questions need for University guest this week June 13 posted

Junior Member Foal equinegroom will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown

New to Harness Racing_Questions need for University guest this week June 13 posted

Hello,

Questions needed to ask Guest Speaker about Harness Racing.
    I'm in Toronto, Ontario Canada, a University of Guelph Equine student online courses. I have been in the Thoroughbred Industry for 5 years. This week June 20-June 24 we have a guest speaker online, from the Ontario Harness Horse Association. I know nothing about Harness Racing, but sure going to learn this week! And looking forward to it! If you were a University student, what questions would you ask a Guest Speaker in the Harness Racing Industry?
    Example: sires, rules, tack, purse, drug testing, where tracks are located, etc. Thank you in advance.
    brittnee1@ymail.com
    Last edited by equinegroom; 06-19-2011 at 11:37 AM. Reason: added date of guest speaker

aussiebreno
    Really depends on this persons past and what your subject area is. Sure he/she would have a broad knowledge but they may be experts in one field; I am guessing Racing Administration. Rules and day to day running of a club would be their expertise but your questions have to relate to your area of study.

Junior Member Foal equinegroom will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Hello from Toronto Canada Thanks for reply. We are a small class online, taking U of Guelph Equine Groom course, towards our Groom Certificate. We just ask general questions about the field of studies: Harness racing. I only know TB Horses, at Woodbine track. One person gave me 4 questions, and I posted them. I did do some web surfing about SB, I think I will like this week! I'm only 45 min from Woodbine. 40 min away from another track Kawartha Downs, and 20 min from Ajax Downs, Quarter Horse racetrack. This site is my first forum been on, so sorry for the numberous posting about questions. I already got my wee butt whipped from one person here! Ouch! So if you have any questions, it would be easier for me to read them if they went to my email on blackberry. Thanks so much! Brittnee McDonald brittnee1@ymail.com

+ Reply to Thread