Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: Family Ties - Well Related GGs Going Around

aussiebreno
    Between having a birthday during the week and seeing Melton Rc5 winner Catalpa Rescue great granddam is Tailamade Lombo tonight has me feeling a bit old. She along with Our Sir Vancelot were what gave me the racing bug as a young kid.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    If you're old Brendan, then a lot of us had better make sure our wills are up to date!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It certainly was a night for family relations with both the older brothers in Yambukian and Swayzee upsetting their kid brothers in the feature races
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Between having a birthday during the week and seeing Melton Rc5 winner Catalpa Rescue great granddam is Tailamade Lombo tonight has me feeling a bit old. She along with Our Sir Vancelot were what gave me the racing bug as a young kid.
    You're feeling a "bit" old? Our Sir Vancelot's GRANDMOTHER was one that I followed and got me going to the trots. You are only a young whipper-snapper!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Oorah from Arms of an Angel, a Miracle Mile place-getter, and a half sister of Nonparreil made an impressive debut winning R1 at Melton tonight
    It was only over 1200m but he came out in 25.6 and although not continuing at that rate, he held them off easily in winning by 15m

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...23#MXC09082303

Oorah was driven by 70yo Peter Craven who has a most impressive strike rate this year with 5 wins from 11 drives
    Last edited by Messenger; 08-09-2023 at 09:37 PM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Echuca R1 winner Hotdelight, a 3yo only having her 2nd start, is a full sibling to Flamming Flutter, Two Times Bettor and Fiamma
    That is some cross!

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...23#ECC10082306
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    R1 Cranbourne tomorrow, we have Just Jaydo a superbly bred 2yo making his debut for trainer Jodi Quinlan (how did Jodi get this one?)
    from Alldatglittersisgold

https://classicfamilies.dev/offsprin...RSSKLT10141460
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Messenger; 09-03-2023 at 01:21 AM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    I have Turn The Page previously, being out of a full sister to Monkee King. She has now won all of her four starts in Western Australia, check out her latest win at Pinjarra today:

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...s/?mc=PA040923

Like her previous win a fortnight earlier, she worked three wide from last and then sprinted around the turn. I love tough filly's and, like a lot of Vincent filly's, she appears too have appreciated some time and patience.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    4yo first starter Ima Terminator won at Ballarat tonight
    He is superbly bred
    He is a full bro to Nostra Beach
    Half bro to Villagem and Miss Graceland
    All three of them Gp1 winners
    Not only did broodmare Amarillen produce all of them
    She also produced Pixel Perfect - dam of millionaire Soho Tribeca and others
    Ima Terminator paid $16

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...23#BAC26102303
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Still on Amarillen, Toohard alerted me to the fact that another granddaughter - 2yo Zena Rhayne Bow won in 1.55.1 on debut at Albion Park just 10 days ago
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread