Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015/16 Foal Photo's

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Some real nice types appearing here. Will be interesting to come back to this thread in 2-3 years and see how they fared.
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    I am intrigued by Arwoc Flier - The Lyon King colt, a colonial bred by most standards. I really hope he turns out for you guys.
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Nice filly out of a nice mare, Congrats!!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by strong persuader View Post
    I am intrigued by Arwoc Flier - The Lyon King colt, a colonial bred by most standards. I really hope he turns out for you guys.
    I was fascinated too. I could not find a descendant in ClassicFamilies but using Ian Daff's Black Book found the 6th dam Aljona
    A different arm of Aljona's family produced Tim's Mate NZ (1.56.4 - where?) and Dark Horizon (1.55.6) who HRA has down as winning $241k but his performance history does not add up to $100k so I think they both must have been exported to the US

Greg, here's hoping that your colt out of Arwoc Flier becomes a champ and stallion and resurrects the Big Towner sire line
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan of Jate View Post
    Just thought I would show a new foal of mine -a good looking filly bred at Peppertree farm
    The sire is Sportswriter and the mare is Lady Peyton
    Good luck with her Pat, I notice her dam line has plenty of winning race-mares
    It must have been hard to decide on a stallion for her as she matches up so well with many
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove

Cool

"DINO"

Pet Rock x The Perfect Mona colt born this morning
    Attached Images

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Congrats Paul, Nice and Leggy.

Senior Member 4YO Fan of Jate will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    Cheers Kevin, I just took pot luck , I do like Sportswriters breeding though and not a bad price and Pepper tree farm have been very good so I have now put the mare to Roll with Joe and will hope for the best. She was a tough customer to beat in her races so a bit of speed injection should help if things turn out right.

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    Congratulations Paul he's a handsome dude.what a great mare she's been for you and Luke.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Congrats Paul, Nice and Leggy.
    Might make a hurdler
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread