+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1.50 Club Stallions

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    I agree Mark - From only limited opporunities he has produced some outstanding horses - last season he had not only Waikiki Beach, but the unbeaten Goodtime Sammy before he went amiss and also the very good Match in Heaven

I would imagine his progeny will be very well sought after at next years sales

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Always find this interesting, According to Classic Families, These are some of the mighty stallions that have left multiple horses in the 1.50 club
    Western Hanover 67
    Camluck 63
    Cam's Card Shark 62
    Rocknroll Hanover 59
    Bettor's Delight 57
    Western Ideal 49
    Artsplace 45
    Cambest 42
    Art Major 40
    Somebeachsomewhere 29
    Mach Three 21

Pretty good performance by Rock N Roll Heaven with his first USA crop having produced five 1:50 performers to date, 2 colts and 3 fillies.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteblood View Post
    Pretty good performance by Rock N Roll Heaven with his first USA crop having produced five 1:50 performers to date, 2 colts and 3 fillies.
    And 11 X $100k plus winners from Heaven's 1st Crop in Nth America, Breeders can be a fickle bunch Trevor, I thought Heaven had a good debut season here and he's having a super season in Nth America with his 1st crop that are now 3, Pretty sure that they have earnings of more than $3 million.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 10-14-2015 at 08:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread