Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast

Thread: cobalt

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Not just Lionel but the whole 4 are big race winners:

Un Mec d'Heripre won an elimination for the Elitlopp over Nuncio and then finished third in the final, which was won by Nuncio. Your Highness, a daughter of Chocolatier, won the Oslo Grand Prix over Nuncio.

In addition, Timone EK, who won a feature race at Bjerjke the same day as the Oslo Grand Prix, had a cobalt level of 271. He too was trained by Souloy

http://www.harnessracing.com/news/nu...evelof400.html
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The positive European tests, which were reportedly confirmed by a French laboratory, are as follows:

Un Mec d'Heripre--prior to Elitlopp elimination—400; prior to Elitlopp final—371; prior to Oslo Grand Prix—521

Your Highness--prior to Oslo Grand Prix—395

Lionel--prior to Oslo Grand Prix-468

Remember that the normal horse tests at <10
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Not just Lionel but the whole 4 are big race winners:

Un Mec d'Heripre won an elimination for the Elitlopp over Nuncio and then finished third in the final, which was won by Nuncio. Your Highness, a daughter of Chocolatier, won the Oslo Grand Prix over Nuncio.

In addition, Timone EK, who won a feature race at Bjerjke the same day as the Oslo Grand Prix, had a cobalt level of 271. He too was trained by Souloy

Yes Kev you're right but the win of Lionel in France....mmmmm. I see Your Highness has been scratched from the big race in France tonight.

The legal team in at VCAT at the moment must be rubbing their hands in delight. Experts at these matters now they might have a European vacation upcoming. After all 'red herring' very popular dish in northern Europe....

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    Some more reading about it here but you need to use the translate button (Chrome) unless speak Swedish

http://www.expressen.se/sport/trav/f...ngd-i-sverige/

The story broke on this forum/blog

http://ingvarssonopersson.se/

Reading through some of the comments... you'd be pulling your hair out moderating that one Kev!!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Tricky translating Paul but the point made that cobalt was not banned until last year in Sweden, makes you wonder about past performances
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    Funny translating some of it. The bloke had a punch on after a race after a race a few years back. When you translate it says "The pair exchanged sex words with each other and then it began the biff".

Souloy was interviewed off camera yesterday by a bloke who was obviously born into equine sports. His name? Tony Equestrian. Seriously that's his name!

http://www.expressen.se/sport/trav/f...stort-misstag/

It has stormed the trotting world in recent days. On Thursday came reports that several of Fabrice Souloys
    horses tested positive for doping. Fabrice Souloy has since been turned off in Sweden. During TV4 V75 broadcast
    on Saturday the reporter Tony Equestrian was in place down there in France and had talked with Fabrice Souloy
    who did not want to stand in front of the camera. Tony Equestrian told, however, what the Frenchman said.

- There are vitamins I gave the horses on the advice of my vet. It is a big mistake.

- I have been advised by the vet to give the horses the vitamin supplement every day so that they would
    manage journeys between Sweden and Norway better.

He does not say anything straight out says Tony Equestrian. The general attitude in France is that it was
    about time.

Peter Kallings, veterinary and doping expert, was also included in the broadcast. He does not believe that it
    is possible that the horses high levels of cobalt may have been accidental. It is clearly above
    the permitted limit. I see no natural explanation for the high values, he said in the broadcast.

If you go back a few years you'll find an interesting story about a horse called Commander Crowe and an IV drip that disappeared real quick when authorities wanted to examine it.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Commander Crowe

Senior Member 2YO Njcstables will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Cahir
    Funny translating some of it. The bloke had a punch on after a race after a race a few years back. When you translate it says "The pair exchanged sex words with each other and then it began the biff".

I've been learning French again recently Paul and I think Souloy might have said "go forth and multiply" but I could be wrong!

Senior Member Colt Hermione will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jan Reynolds
    Occupation
    Education
    Horses
    Chardanae Mullinalaghta Lad
    That reminds me of another mis-translation. To "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak" came instead "The vodka is good but the meat is off" !

+ Reply to Thread