Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Putting this one out there as my...

triplev123

Putting this one out there as my...

TIP OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    7pm. Bendigo. Race 2. Number 4.
    Real Hammer, a 2yo colt by Real Desire from Classic Cathy by Classic Garry & member of the Parisienne tribe.
    Looked to be very talented though maybe somewhat green in the APG Heats on top of also running into Fly Like An Eagle, Mr. Nickel, Soho Valencia & Co along the way, none of which helped his chances of winning all that much at the time.
    Tonight, it's a straight up 2C0-2C1 & G. Sugars back in the bike for trainer, G. Webster.
    The planets are aligned. The tea leaves read well. The time for sticking his head out 1st across the line is at hand. I'm thinking he'll lead up from (3) and that will the end of the penny section. The fact that Tony Peacock has ducked him with The Mouse's Mach 3 colt (9) is perhaps another pointer.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Was going to follow your tip but just checked the odds. Only showing 1.90 for a win. An odds on winner is better than a good priced loser , but odds are a bit short for me.

I'm looking at a couple later in the meeting , at reasonable odds , but won't let you in on it , as I've not been having a great run in the last week with my tips :-(
    Last edited by David Summers; 06-16-2011 at 10:50 PM.

triplev123

Minty Men move over?

$1.90!!!!!! Geeze, I was expecting just a little more fat than that. I'm getting as bad as The Minty Men.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Actually started at 1.40 in NSW!! Glad I don't usually bet odds-on.

Junior Member Weanling Paleface will become famous soon enough Paleface's Avatar
    Real Name
    jon Bon
    Boom

Real Name
    David Summers
    Sadly triplev123 Real Hammer let you down this time.

Looks like the planets were aligned for me tonight. Got a tip earlier in the day "straight from the horse's mouth - can't lose" for Fergus Maccool in race 5 at Bendigo. Coasted home to an easy win. I picked up a nice amount of $$$$$$ after outlaying a reasonable size bet. Not only that , boxed the trifecta as well and that paid $64.00.

My better half was dragging me to see a show at Star City on Saturday night. The winnings certainly will cover the cost of everything and now we'll have champagne with the dinner too :-)

triplev123
    Geeze, I feel ill. Not only have I tipped a $1.40 shot but it has been rolled !!!!!!
    That confirms it. I am paying for my sins...for kissing G. Hayes on the cheek after backing a winner at Fairfiled on Monday arvo. Faust has nothing on me. This is clearly the start of my decent into Hell. It is clear that I HAVE become the 3rd Minty Man...Hamilton, Guerin & Triple. Lord have mercy upon this poor wretched soul.

Real Name
    David Summers
    Don't get too down. You'll bounce back. Start studying the form for Menangle tomorrow night. There are a couple of odd-on certainties but please don't tip them on here triplev123, just in case your bad luck with short-priced favourites might continue :-)

They are a couple of my favourite young horses and would love to see them clash in the final. Note I didn't even name them , as I don't want to "jonah" them either :-)

BTW, don't know what price she will start , maybe short, but really like Fleur De Lil in the last.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Ozninja
    I think that's a great idea that Triple should keep his tips to himself untill he gets back in the winner circle and on a roll.

Real Name
    David Summers
    mango, I think he is quietly reflecting and having a meal of "humble pie" for lunch today. Unfortunately I know the feeling! It's happened to me maybe once before with my tips .......well maybe twice . Hehehe!!

+ Reply to Thread