Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Putting this one out there as my...

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Yeah it happened to me last sat night when i jumped on Gesturestar, the roll i'm on i could stop a freight train.

aussiebreno
    VVV may be feeling guilty and displeased at himself for tipping such a shorty, who ultimately went down, but the fact of the matter is VVV didn't know the price and if he (and I) done the form again we would have Real Hammer beating Daniel Jacks horse 99 times out of 100 so no humble pie needs to be consumed imo.
    Mango; if what you are saying is correct can you go out and put a pineapple (or whatever is a big bet for your good self) on Sushi Sushi, Vertigal, Excel Stride and Madama Lily. That way my quaddie will pay HUGE! (Assuming they are the quaddie legs which would be silly if they arent)

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    If the owners of those horses read this forum and then found out i layed them i would have my head on a chopping board, anyway i might take a sneak peak at fixed odds for you Breno lmao.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    VVV may be feeling guilty and displeased at himself for tipping such a shorty, who ultimately went down, but the fact of the matter is VVV didn't know the price and if he (and I) done the form again we would have Real Hammer beating Daniel Jacks horse 99 times out of 100 so no humble pie needs to be consumed imo.
    Mango; if what you are saying is correct can you go out and put a pineapple (or whatever is a big bet for your good self) on Sushi Sushi, Vertigal, Excel Stride and Madama Lily. That way my quaddie will pay HUGE! (Assuming they are the quaddie legs which would be silly if they arent)
    The big man could stop Black Caviar!!

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by ozninja View Post
    mango, I think he is quietly reflecting and having a meal of "humble pie" for lunch today. Unfortunately I know the feeling! It's happened to me maybe once before with my tips .......well maybe twice . Hehehe!!
    Not big on Pies. I prefer Sausage Rolls & Cornish Pasties.
    You know what I was actually thinking during the race Ozninja?
    I'm sitting there on the coffee table having a snort of Red and watching the colt up there in the breeze with his head up in the air & his mouth wide open giving G. Sugars buggery...and all that was going through my head was..."F$#@!&* Classic Garry dams". That he ran the other colt to a photo is I think a pretty fair measure of just how good a colt he would be if he eventually settles.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    The big man could stop Black Caviar!!
    Must I continue to suffer these slings and arrows of outrageous fortune?

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I wonder if he backed SO YOU THINK ???

triplev123
    I never put my money down on the TB's. When you leg the Monkeys up you never know what they're going to do.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Poor So You Think. He must have been wondering during the race "What the hell is going on here". Hopeless tactics by the jockey , and have no idea what he was thinking. One of the world's greatest horses deserves better riding than this. Plenty of Aussie jockeys would gladly put their hand up.

Pacemakers .......... no thanks , never ever want them here.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    He was supposed to be one of there best jockey's.

+ Reply to Thread