Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Melton Welcomes Raiders - Smoken Up Sprint tonight 13/11/15

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Melton Welcomes Raiders - Smoken Up Sprint tonight 13/11/15

You cannot say that we Vics are not accommodating - allocating barriers 1-4 to Qld & NSW raiders (before the scratching of MB)
    I expect the Jinx to hand up just to stitch up Lenny - the stable would seem to have a 'cant lose' scenario if he hands up to stablemate Avon but there may be others after the early lead so we might see a fast time.

http://www.harness.org.au/fields.cfm...romstate=vic#5
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Heaps of speed on the front row Kev and very hard to pick or what type of tactic's will go down, It's a pity MB is scratched as it could have been a real ding dong go for the lead, I wouldn't be surprised if Easy on the Eye comes out fast as well.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Lenny Wow Shark! This horse is a beast the way he races! Fury and ferocity!! Great run by KC and Avon, but they gassed themselves at the start(expected) walked then were mauled by Lenny.
    I sure miss Trigger.. Running from the start to the end and clocking 151.1.. Sweet Memories..

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    4 wide in a 28.1 third quarter and blew them away.

Member Gelding littlelenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lenny panetto
    Lenny was in a class of his own tonight he definitely looks ready for the interdominion.
    I agree Evangelos horses like Trigger Quinny and Blackie are surely missed they were Champions that left a lasting impression.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Your spot on lenny, LTS appears to have simplified things in proving that none of tonight's opposition are in his class - well at least over the short trip
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Weanling Lenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Martin Riseley

Perth here we come!

Lenny pulled up great heart rate spot on. The race couldn't of panned out better for us but that said he was awesome. We can't wait to get to Perth and fly the flag for the Vics!! I'm sure the west Australians will have plenty in store for us when we get it there but that said they may have there hands full if Lenny can carry this form through the series which we expect him to improve with racing after the dedicated prep he has had for this series.
    Ps applause to Chris on a great drive I would of been off to the chair at the bell but that's why I fix cars and don't drive horses!!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Great run by Lennytheshark the other seven ID contenders have big problems heading to Perth.

Senior Member Colt Beltane will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Jones
    That was a supreme surge by Lenny to run away with the race last night.

Reminded me a lot of when he won the NSW Derby back on 13th March 2013 when he rolled the previously unbeaten Queenslander, Majestic Mach.

Only the tightness of the Perth track will prevent Lenny from getting the the prize.

+ Reply to Thread