This partly duplicates some other threads but their titles did not say what I wanted.
Elsewhere Kyle (Amlin) has pointed out that we have an exclusive contract with Sky but the sooner we can renegotiate this the better.
Elsewhere I have also sung the praises of the comprehensive coverage that gallops Vic now broadcasts via its racing.com (which is duplicated on Ch68/78 and Sky 522)
We are not likely to have our own Ch like the gallops do, in the foreseeable future but if we can get out of our exclusive contract we could be streaming like racing.com as well as Sky (and who knows, maybe we might get our own Foxtel ch for it too)
Nowadays to keep you paying top $ most internet providers are giving us more data than we can use so the idea of streaming no longer raises the concerns it once had

Just watching the first from Stawell on Sky 1 (yep I piked it due to the heat, not really a big fan of crowds either) the caller was about to say that they had broken the Track Record but he got cut off mid sentence so that we could rush to Kembla gallops

This is basically BARE BONES COVERAGE. We need much better. At harness.com (or some such future domain like racing.com) we would have not only let the caller finish but would then have had an interview with the trainer or connections and the driver, followed by a replay and analysis before moving on to an extensive preview of the next with parade ring coverage and interviews etc etc

MAKE IT HAPPEN HARNESS ADMINISTRATORS