Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Harness Racing needs something better than Sky 1

Senior Member 4YO Fan of Jate will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    Probably the only way to do it Atom, I might do that myself if they don't lift their game. What they dont appear to be aware of is that sooner or later that water starts leaking through the feathers on the ducks back.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I am half expecting a Crown race to be shafted for the boxing - so much talk about it - I thought I was on a racing channel!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I'll have to give the shafting a rest after our Melton R9 was running late (ambo required for a patron) and the Geelong dogs got shafted to Sky 2. Fact is that if they put Sky 2 in the basics package, it would not be a problem
    I LIED. I am never going to put up with the crap they dish out to us.
    They just shafted Stawell R6 to Sky2 FOR NO REASON as we were on schedule and had finished our race before Moree gallops were due to run BUT not only that they were covering Kalgoorlie races on Sky 2 so we only got the last lap of Stawell
    If they really thought Moree was that important they should have set the times differently and at the VERY LEAST they could have shown Stawell without audio (even on half the screen) while they talked about Moree

I will be seeking answers from HRV as to whether they are just going to accept this RUBBISH
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    sky 2 had the split screen happening again on Saturday night, plus ads of some sort. Very annoying.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I LIED. I am never going to put up with the crap they dish out to us.
    They just shafted Stawell R6 to Sky2 FOR NO REASON as we were on schedule and had finished our race before Moree gallops were due to run BUT not only that they were covering Kalgoorlie races on Sky 2 so we only got the last lap of Stawell
    If they really thought Moree was that important they should have set the times differently and at the VERY LEAST they could have shown Stawell without audio (even on half the screen) while they talked about Moree

I will be seeking answers from HRV as to whether they are just going to accept this RUBBISH
    CEO David Martin emailed that he knows what response he will get from Sky, "That said, we are working on a way to improve punters’ access to live vision of Vic trots…"
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Sky 2 will be unlocked and free for all customers this Sunday evening 10th to showcase the Sandown "Speed Star" greyhounds series. From 5pm, have a look and see what a dedicated, comprehensive coverage can look like

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    What the ...... , they can do that!
    I will watch the dogs when more than 10% of greyhounds reach old age
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Harness CAN look bloody good on TV (well HD computer screen in this case)
    With a great setting (countryside beats advertising panels any day) and the field quickly reduced to 4 thus allowing a fairly tight camera all the way - the 1st at Gunbower is a joy to behold
    Forget your little iphones and watch this on a bigger screen

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...ic#GUC19111708
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    Jeez, how long since it has rained out that way Kev?

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan of Jate View Post
    Jeez, how long since it has rained out that way Kev?
    Echuca is nearby and the best I can do Pat

They actually had 37mm on the Thursday and Friday before this meet but the countryside has browned up after virtually no rain for the 3 months prior to that
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread