Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fremantle Cup Tomorrow Night, East Coast tune in at Midnight if you're not Cinderella

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Fremantle Cup Tomorrow Night, East Coast tune in at Midnight if you're not Cinderella

It looks a top field to compete for the $300k
    G E Hall Snr has half the field with 6 off the front row
    Surprising that money did not attract any interstaters

http://www.harness.org.au/fields.cfm?mc=GP080116#7
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    It looks a top field to compete for the $300k
    G E Hall Snr has half the field with 6 off the front row
    Surprising that money did not attract any interstaters

http://www.harness.org.au/fields.cfm?mc=GP080116#7
    Don't know why you're surprised Messenger? Devendra and Avonnova stayed and the Vics came home because a lot of races here now and very soon.

Gets a good draw once again which is mighty helpful but yet another step to see just how good Boaz is! Exciting and he is only 4!

Senior Member 4YO Fan of Jate will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    It will be a brilliant race and with the weather warmish (35) a good crowd should be in attendance. BB is generating a lot of interest and it is surprising how he has gone past Waylade in actual performance of late but Waylade has been racing in stronger company, will be driven by C.Lewis instead of G.Hall jnr who is now on BB.
    Jason Rulz seems to be slowly improving but wont bother the scoreboard attendant.
    1. BB
    2.Waylade
    3.Devendra
    4. My hard Copy

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Don't know why you're surprised Messenger? Devendra and Avonnova stayed and the Vics came home because a lot of races here now and very soon.

Gets a good draw once again which is mighty helpful but yet another step to see just how good Boaz is! Exciting and he is only 4!
    No, that is all I expected - a couple to stay and I am clearly not very observant as I did not notice Devendra in the field!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    He's good. 4yos shouldn't be doing that. If he and Have Faith in Me can both get to the Chariots I'll be at Menangle. Two superstars. Bet 365 opened $3.20 during the week and have had him $3 for the WA Cup.

Senior Member 4YO Fan of Jate will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    Waylade was really disappointing off a good draw and killed my trifectas and 1st fours. BB was at fairly good odds and took control of the race early and showed why he is going to dominate racing for a couple of years at least if he remains injury free. My hard Copy went well from barrier 9 and is a really good tough horse and will test any horse in Australia in the big races.

+ Reply to Thread