Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tabtouch WA Pacing Cup

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Tabtouch WA Pacing Cup

http://www.harness.org.au/fields.cfm?mc=GP150116#8

It will be worth staying up till midnight here on the east coast for this one
    Great field, great draw, great distance IMO
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Worst draw the star could have got.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    That is why I said it was a great draw Breno - makes for an interesting race
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Maybe I had to much to drink but that was a pretty damned good race. Well done My done My Hard Cop. Put in a pearler in the middle round of Inter heats and has continued to show that form.

Senior Member 4YO Fan of Jate will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    It was a great race, My Hard copy has won this race twice now and his time tonight was marginally quicker than last years time. I think he had a throat operation after winning the 2015 cup. IMO, the race was ignored in the main by the Eastern Dark, this group 1 race at $450,000 is worth more than a few of the upcoming cups in Vic combined. I cant figure that out, did I miss something?

Member Filly hugdon will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jim Nelson
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    have bought into a Lincoln Royal filly
    Parochialism?? Gosh it was a great race! I liked John of Arc's imitation of David Hercules

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    A fantastic race Guys, Plenty of action and full marks to My Hard Copy but Beaudiene Boaz has lost no fans, His performance was ultra impressive, Just needed to escape the pocket a little earlier to be right in the hunt.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Maybe I had to much to drink but that was a pretty damned good race. Well done My done My Hard Cop. Put in a pearler in the middle round of Inter heats and has continued to show that form.
    Maybe that is one of the advantages of having multiple runners from the one stable.
    If Joan of Arc does not have that crack and Devendra goes on to an all the way win we would probably not be wrapping the race
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    It certainly spiced the race up Kev, Maybe that's the distance the the Interdom needs to be run at.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan of Jate View Post
    It was a great race, My Hard copy has won this race twice now and his time tonight was marginally quicker than last years time. I think he had a throat operation after winning the 2015 cup. IMO, the race was ignored in the main by the Eastern Dark, this group 1 race at $450,000 is worth more than a few of the upcoming cups in Vic combined. I cant figure that out, did I miss something?
    Hi Pat, No you didn't miss a thing, the more familiar you become on this forum with the Eastern Dark and with the exception of some unbiased members on this forum you will realize you are dealing with the green eyed monster syndrome but don't be discouraged because over the past month of harness racing in WA it is obviously clear even to blind Freddy that Gloucester Park racing is the best in the land. We don't have many WA forum members on this site so you and I will continue to wave the flag.
    Last edited by Mighty Atom; 01-16-2016 at 02:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread