Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Eagle has landed

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Good one breno, when i seen 'zippers' avatar it reminded me off been out with the boy's and getting home with only one $2 rubber thong on.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Desirable Guy beaten by Philadelphia Man last night at Echuca in a Vic Bred heat.

aussiebreno
    Shame on you for remembering getting home

I'd expect improvement from Desirable Guy after being first up and will probably be driven with a sit in future. I know it's hard to tell the $1.30 backers; but don't jump off him just yet!

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Desirable Guy beaten by Philadelphia Man last night at Echuca in a Vic Bred heat.
    Actually Mango...waht are you talking about. Read the stewards report and see who they took swab samples from. Fair dinkum!!!!!!!
    http://www.harness.org.au/stewards-r...fm?mc=EC220611

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Aussiebreno

What am i talking about, the race results from the other night which was as i posted Desirable Guy beaten by Philadelphia Man.

aussiebreno
    Nice to have someone on the ball. Stewards report says swab samples taken from the winner, Desirable Guy. If a test was to come back positive I'd hope internal records are a whole lot more accurate.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Breno

Yeah i never go in and read the stewards report i only look at the results page and look at the brief report.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    What a shame Fly Like An Eagle will miss the upcomming Breeders crown due to having bone chips removed from a knee on Thursday. He will be off for about 12wks. He will be crowned 2yr old of the year at the Ice Bloodstock awards in Christchurch tonight.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    At least we know why he was so disappointing last start

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Disappointing news , but it certainly now explains his poor last run. It was too bad to be true. Trust that he comes back better than ever. We really need exciting youngsters like him.

+ Reply to Thread