+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ballarat Cup on Saturday

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    Funny thing about random barrier draws is that it doesn't seem that random at times!!.You see horses that seem to get just dream draws for 4 or 5 starts in a row while usually your horse just cant draw a barrier...and when you finally do..the horse isn't going as good as it was!!! pheeww!!...tough game.

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    Quote Originally Posted by Big K View Post
    Funny thing about random barrier draws is that it doesn't seem that random at times!!.You see horses that seem to get just dream draws for 4 or 5 starts in a row while usually your horse just cant draw a barrier...and when you finally do..the horse isn't going as good as it was!!! pheeww!!...tough game.
    Yep, happened exactly that way with one of mine. Outside front, inside the back with a tortoise in front. Frustrating as hell, but what do you do?

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Especially tough in an even field, Just need to grin and bare it and hope for luck in the run.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    [QUOTE=The Escape Club;45605]Random barrier draws, they don't deserve anything other than where they've drawn.
    Definitely luck of the draw as you can attest to Rob with your bloke, I had a similar thing with my bloke drawing pretty crook a few times and throw in the shenanigans that were going on at Mildura when he was there and it was extra tough, The TV was nearly launched off the balcony a few times lol.

aussiebreno
    Could imagine some of you blokes at a roulette table or 2up. Its been tails 3 times in a row it deserves to be heads.

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Could imagine some of you blokes at a roulette table or 2up. Its been tails 3 times in a row it deserves to be heads.
    Correct, random is random.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I am not sure Greg Sugars will be driving Don't Hold Back in the Derby final as I think that win is going to earn him a holiday. As much as I dislike the sprint lane (and wish there was an alternative), it is strange that Ballarat does not have to have one
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Here comes the West Aussie, Big win by Sprinter Rod, Gary Elson has a very serous horse on his hands there.

Member Yearling Jimbob will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Wyborn
    Occupation
    Business Owner
    Horses
    Margaret Jean,Tascott Lady
    The draw didn't matter too much for Sprinter? Cant believe how under rated he seems with the punters last night.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Maybe they read too much into Ideal Tyson's failure?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread