Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ballarat Cup on Saturday

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Well done to Smolda! Always have had time for this horse! Lenny was massive and would have had Smolda in a few more strides! Hotasel was super impressive! I wonder what last quarter he ran?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Here comes the West Aussie, Big win by Sprinter Rod, Gary Elson has a very serous horse on his hands there.
    Hi Rich, He is a big, lovely looking horse and he is much more at home on the bigger tracks like Ballarat than the tighter GP track.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Got some serious point to point speed Rod, Don't see enough of the Mach Three over a Bettor's Delight mare cross, Sprinter is an absolute ripper mate and will worry the life out of anyone he races over here, Can't wait for the Final, It's a very good batch of 3yr olds.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Got some serious point to point speed Rod, Don't see enough of the Mach Three over a Bettor's Delight mare cross, Sprinter is an absolute ripper mate and will worry the life out of anyone he races over here, Can't wait for the Final, It's a very good batch of 3yr olds.
    Hi
    I can only find two Mach Threes out of Bettors Delight mares

http://classicfamilies.net/CF/Offspr...DamSire&AD=ASC

There must be more on the New Zealand website.
    Last edited by Messenger; 01-24-2016 at 10:31 PM. Reason: changed link other did not go to the search

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I changed the link Noel as HRA link's do not really work since they brought in the code and the classicfamilies one I replaced it with allows you to sort by broodmare sire and indeed you can see there are only 2 horses of note with that cross (and that would include NZ)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Thanks Noel and Kev, A NZ friend mentioned to me that the cross has been further explored in the last couple of years as more Bettor's mares have gone to stud, It's a very simple recipe that could produce Pocket Rockets.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 01-26-2016 at 11:20 PM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I changed the link Noel as HRA link's do not really work since they brought in the code and the classicfamilies one I replaced it with allows you to sort by broodmare sire and indeed you can see there are only 2 horses of note with that cross (and that would include NZ)
    I misread my own link (saw Three Queens above Sprinter on the list and thought that was Noel's second one but 3Qs is Beach Towel) the other one Noel was referring to was Betanotblink who was beaten favourite in the last at Charlton today. So there are at least 3 we know of with the american gelding The Real One being the other on the classicfamilies list
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread