Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where the $$$$ went this week

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Where the $$$$ went this week

http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...went-this-week

an interesting run down of the bigger bets on the NSW TAB

Only 1 collect that would have really hurt them - a $10.5k payout (only 1 other > $5k)

In Victoria, it would be interesting to know what were the larger bets in the $26k win pool that contributed to Ideal Tyson being $1.04 at Ballarat last night (or the $1.10 fixed which is probably more relevant)

https://www.tab.com.au/racing/2016-01-29/BALLARAT/M/H/4
    Last edited by Richard prior; 01-30-2016 at 02:35 PM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    TAB are a myth. They are a corporate the same as all other corporates. Bar customers without reason other than the punter winning or taking what turns out to be "overs". The advertisements raping all forms of media sicken me. Five people all sharing my surname have been barred last month regardless of their account activity. We have contacted racing NSW and fair trading but it seems, unlike the corporates, the TAB answer to no one. Which is very frightening to any person who enjoys a winning punt.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    They are surely only interested in making money. Can you be banned from betting into the tote pool? (I have heard all the fixed odd stories)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    I can only bet into the tote pool from a tab agency. I am completely unable to access online wagering or punting over the phone. They said phone access was allowed but every time I call, the bet gets rejected or am put on hold until after the race has started.

+ Reply to Thread