+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top Effort Lance Justice and Team

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin

Top Effort Lance Justice and Team

Well done to Lance and his team with this effort

http://harnessnews.com.au/2016/01/de...omising-pacer/

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    A massive Bouquet and Best Wishes to Lance and all his volunteer friends
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    I absolutely hate news like this!!!!! A gigantic well done to Lance Justice/Stable and everyone who has volunteered!!!
    Weird thing is, after LIAC's last run poor performance, I have been thinking of him several times a week...
    I pray that Love In A Chevy recovers and returns to the track and shows us how good that big block Chevy engine is!!!!! GO GO CHEVY!!!!!!!

If I can help in anyway just let me know guys!

aussiebreno
    This is awesome by Lance and team.

What bothers me is the direction of the article. Can we celebrate Justice's good work without political motivation. If you want to tread the line of look how well race horses are looked after do it with how they are looked after day to day because day to day is what matters and what carries substance. Without singling out this situation we all know if a horse doesn't have potential this level of care for its welfare is seldom shown (even if it was humanely put down) so it isn't a great example to give as an 'up yours' to horse welfare protesters.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    and you could also add Brenno, that it is pointless arguing with negativity as you will be totally outnumbered on social media so we should just stick to keeping our own stories like the OP as simply positive. I have tried arguing on facebook for a couple issues that I have seen unfairly treated and would now never bother as people are not interested in logic
    'Somewhat' related to social welfare, I came across this oldie on youtube that I think people will enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=VEMuLaKD9sc

Edited as I feared that the previous 'you' and 'your' may have been misread as me not agreeing with Brenno
    Last edited by Messenger; 02-02-2016 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Clarity
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Unfortunately what Brenno has stated is the truth. Hopefully acts like Lance's and stable/Volunteers, spread like wildfire everywhere! When we start having these type of discussions, it can become very messy quickly, as it involves ethical/moral standards, and as we all know, some people's standards are less than human...

I just now very happily read that Luv In A Chevy's condition is much better than what it was

https://m.facebook.com/lance.justice...urce=typeahead

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Looks like Chevy had a rough night.. He was doing it hard this morning
    Good news is, he is up on his feet, albeit with help, & it seems he is doing better
    I'm praying for you all!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Chevy continues to improve...and Lance was last night announced as the latest Caduceus Club Living Legend

+ Reply to Thread