Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars

mysterious stuff

couldn't find a thread that this should belong to, so please Kev and Rich re-assign if you can.

After watching this replay of Wagga Trots last Friday night a number of times and not being able to read the stewards report, cos it' not posted yet.....

http://www.harnessmediacentre.com.au.../replays/23082

can someone else enlighten me how the driver of the winner gets a 7 day holiday???, I reckon he should have been given a Wrap for getting an odds on pop home after looking gone for all money!!!!

Brenno is a local at Wagga, maybe he can shed some light.

cheers,
    Danno

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It was a great win Danno, the only thing I can think of is: did he cause some chain reaction interference down the back?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Haven't watched replay so don't know how much was in it - I don't remember there being much in it (and when Bet365 give you $2.80 about Smo of course you are going to think that) but down the back when he pushed out is the incident in question. Nice late sprint regardless - class above them both horse and driver.

Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Horses
    No Stars
    Another great drive gets rewarded with a 7 day holiday!!!

LOVED the call!! with a lap to go "there's been more moves in this than a '70s disco"!!!!! hilarious! Some of us are old enough tor relate to that.

http://www.harnessmediacentre.com.au.../replays/23150

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Ah the good old days when you could get plastered and drive home lol, Woke up in some pretty strange places with absolutely no recollection of where I had been or how I got there, Dan you would know the railway siding at Hornsby, Woke up there a couple of times or should I say, Disturbed by the cleaner !!!

Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Horses
    No Stars

aussiebreno
    No great surprise really albeit a bit surprising they haven't moved on from Bicarb to something else. Hunter has prior positives and Tahn was a cheaters apologist when she used to post on this forum. Did the horse Flashing Red once return a high TC02 and need to be scratched from the Adelaide Inter series??

A quote from Tahn

"And then they can do what they do in Pennslyvania in the USA. EVERY SINGLE HORSE is pre race TC02ed and tested on course. If you fail the pre race TC02 you are scratched out of the race and the trainer is fined. No suspensions or disqualifications. And that is how it should be IMHO. If the horse doesn't race then no punters or rival trainers have been disadvantaged. A fine and scratching would suffice as punishment. There are obviously a lot more serious punishments for a post race TC02 (normally some loss lif license, but only for a shorter period than here, ie one trainer I knew got 14 days) but I think oncourse pre race TC02 testing with a scratch and fine punishment would be wonderful "

I wonder why she is pro scratch and fine???

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    If you want 'mysterious stuff' just look at what the big names in the gallops think they can pull!

https://www.punters.com.au/news/Call...ign=newsletter

The police should be involved in this fraud
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Horses
    No Stars
    Brenno,

your tongue is almost right through your cheek!!

when I first started posting on this forum Tahn, was a moderator and myself and another bloke got banned for giving Triple a bit of his own medicine, I returned ( you may remember Brendan) as "Harry Truman" trying to get someone to explain exactly what it was I got banned for, it was never revealed but I'm pretty sure where the ban came from, but it seems a bit ironic that someone could be so fastidious about some rules whilst being so prepared to flaunt others.....a bit of a character reveal in my humble opinion.

cheers,

Dan

+ Reply to Thread