Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Did anyone see Ben Sarina in today's Herald Sun?

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Was just talking about this at work and one of the boy's said there was a pic with a young lady a horse and a gig in the Picture mag 2wks ago not sure if it's related but will be finding out.

triplev123

Keen eyed observers will notice.

If you look very closely in the background in one of those pics you'll spot the newly created gap in the outside fence & you'll see the rear end of the Acacia Smash Repairs Tow Truck that was in the process of pulling Doug's vehicle out of the bushes.
    Last edited by triplev123; 06-24-2011 at 01:25 PM. Reason: poorly constructed sentence

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Hey VVV,

Good to see you are back to your best. Keep up the good and witty posts !

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I think Ben Sarina should be commended on promoting the great sport of Harness Racing to different people of all walks of life. Page 14,15,16,17 of the Picture mag dated June 15 2011 this mag is sold all over Australia and maybe a lot of readers had know interest in Harness racing and it might make them take a look at the race's (one can only hope) even Paleface Adios gets a mention on page 17 saying dead set champion of the 1970's. I must say i can understand why Ben had a smile on his face as Dylan's pics put a shinning light on the sport. By the way Dylan has worked as a barmaid in the on course bar at Menangle Park. 3 cheers for Benny Sarina.

+ Reply to Thread