Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: American Jewel & Romantic Moment

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Where do you find that information ?

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Harness.org.au go to racing scroll down click on horse search and enter name when the horse comes up click on sire's progeny and that tells you how many starters he has had and how many winner's. But to find out how many live foals he has had you need to go to service's then click on harnessweb enter your password then the horses name and the when the horse come's up you then scroll down to service summary click on that and it tell's you he had 19 live foals in Aus his first year.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteblood View Post
    NZ stats are 1 winner from 6 starters from 52 foals, 7 winners in total if you add your Australian stats to that.
    It still seems to be lagging his performance to date in USA.
    Maybe next season will be a better one down here.
    Hi Eliteblood

He didn't get big books down here the first couple of years and the season just past was his biggest and i believe he served some better quality mare's. He served 104 in n.z and 73 here in Aus.

Banned Gelding Termite will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    I think you will find that American ideal has had 5 winners from his current 2yo crop of 19. This equates to 26% winners to foals. This figure is outstanding and is only surpassed by Mach three in terms of w to f %. His 6th oz bred winner is one of Clive palmers in between foals who is a very young 3 yo winner. The smaple of 19 foals is not really large enough to make broad judgements but I am really confident this bloke will do the job out here.

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith

Hello Hello

Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    he didnt get a very good number or book of mares to start here.

Hes definitely had a winner in Aust, as I bred and own him - Grouse party House

I think he will do a job here. I was speaking to a breaker earlier who has 10 yearlings and says he has got 2 very nice ones both by American ideal
    Hello All.

I ended up having my horses broken here in Brisbane. The American Ideal colt is going along very nicely. Has a good attitude and wants to please. Driver tipped out of the cart and he yelled Whoa boy ! and the colt stopped and looked and waited for him to climb back in. Clicked the reins and off he went. Very sensible for a young horse and a natural pacer.

From being in a paddock and unbroken to doing laps around the track in less than a week. Seems pretty good to me.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    An outstanding win today from American Jewel.

Further to recent discussions, she is actually bred on a 3x4 cross to three diamonds

triplev123

WILL WIN the Sweetheart Pace.

1:51.0 makes American Jewel the Season's fastest 2yo filly and the 2nd fastest 2yo overall in North America this season. The only 2yo that has gone faster is a colt and it has gone just 1/5th of a second quicker...1:50.4.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Thats right Triple I Fought Dalaw by Western Ideal, it seems Western Ideal and his son's are doing a great job.

triplev123
    http://www.theharnessedge.com/story....ew&Story=50020

Long may she reign. This is a superstar filly.

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    There is an Aus daughter of American Ideal, Southwind Shannon that carries a similar cross. Two starts to date.

+ Reply to Thread