Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pepper tree & alabar partnership???????

Senior Member Colt Mark Croatto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mark croatto

Pepper tree & alabar partnership???????

Quite surprised at the lack of discussion in all social media about Pepper Tree's decision to stop standing stallions in NSW. http://www.harness.org.au/news-artic...?news_id=29123

I'm always a half glass full type person but this is an ominous warning for NSW, and following on from what was really a very ordinary APG sale, what does the future hold for breeding in this state?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    How old would Rob Van Dyke be Mark? I just took it as a semi retirement/lighten his load move
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt Mark Croatto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mark croatto
    Hi Kev, I don't know his age but I'd doubt he is that old. Regardless of their reasoning, Pepper Tree have been the major stallion player in this state and their departure from standing stallions is a significant issue. Rob promoted quality stallions, after all he negotiated and stood Art Major, made Somebeachsomewhere available to the Southern Hemisphere and has consistently chased the better stallions. It's a very worrying sign...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    And it isn't the only stud scaling down in the Westrn District's so the grapevine say's.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

+ Reply to Thread