Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeders challenge final menangle

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Just got home :-) Great day out there. Such good weather and the crowd was excellent and really added to the atmosphere.

Sushi Sushi , a personal favourite, really showed his class , although Excel Stride was gallant too. The other three Group 1's were full of excitement from start to finish.

Let's not forget two other fine performances on the day - Karloo Mick and Buckeye Nation , backed them both as well as Louvre , Sushi Sushi and Big Fella Mach. Still counting my winnings :=)
    Last edited by David Summers; 06-26-2011 at 11:23 PM.

aussiebreno
    It seems I should have stuck to the Breeders Crown race got 3/4 in them but 1/5 in the rest! Haven't had an oppurtuity to watch just got home from a long day of footy (that happens when you're 5 goals down 10minutes in) and from reports on here it sounds like it was a great day racing.

triplev123

I neglected to mention....

BLINDER OF A DRIVE...by GMAC on Theartofdelusion. Pretty to watch.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    It seems I should have stuck to the Breeders Crown race got 3/4 in them but 1/5 in the rest! Haven't had an oppurtuity to watch just got home from a long day of footy (that happens when you're 5 goals down 10minutes in) and from reports on here it sounds like it was a great day racing.
    Hey Breno

Race day's like this mate you call in sick for footy, footy will be on next wkend but the Breeders Challenge day won't be on again for another year.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    breno - your absence from Menangle because of some "footy" game , was a big discussion point at the track yesterday :-) Yes, you should have rung in sick and joined us. You missed a great time.
    Last edited by David Summers; 06-27-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Real Name
    David Summers
    Why has the description above my avatar suddenly changed me into a filly? Last time I checked myself I was a colt ........ no , make that a stallion!

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hey Breno

Race day's like this mate you call in sick for footy, footy will be on next wkend but the Breeders Challenge day won't be on again for another year.
    A lesson learnt the hard way. Games should be strictly Saturday afternoon so I don't have this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ozninja View Post
    breno - your absence from the Menangle because of some "footy" game , was a big discussion point at the track yesterday :-) Yes, you should have rung in sick and joined us. You missed a great time.
    Hahaha!

nat
    Have to agree some good racing Karloo Mick still mind boggling what he did, Vertigal I honestly though she was done and dusted on the turn what a sprint in the straight and Sushi Sushi top run but Excel Stride what a run it was a shame the draw made it that way this horse has some ticker.

Real Name
    David Summers
    Agreed Nat , they are two mighty three year olds , Sushi Sushi and Excel Stride. I gave Vertigal no chance on the turn either. She sure has some sprint.

Love that long straight at Menangle. Gives all horses a chance.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by ozninja View Post
    Why has the description above my avatar suddenly changed me into a filly? Last time I checked myself I was a colt ........ no , make that a stallion!
    Sex change maybe lol.

+ Reply to Thread