+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeders challenge final menangle

Member Filly remington will become famous soon enough remington's Avatar
    Real Name
    joshua tinning
    Horses
    il tesoro, total control
    Great racing all day, love the managle track gives every horse the oppertunity to show there skills and quality. Cant wait till next year

Member Gelding Zipper will become famous soon enough Zipper's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    The other highlight on the day was Ash Siejka's post race outfit..... Sensational. Serious glamour!!
    "Before you judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Zen Guide to Life

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipper View Post
    The other highlight on the day was Ash Siejka's post race outfit..... Sensational. Serious glamour!!
    This here clapped out old married bloke with two daughters but nonetheless casual observer thought that both Miss Siejka & Miss Rothwell were by far and away the best dressed young ladies on course, in fact they romped it in by the length of the Menangle straight. Glamour comes to Harness Racing indeed Zipper, glamour indeed. I was left feeling decidely old & decidedly poorly attired in their presence.
    Nice work ladies. Whenever you can make Sam look a bit downmarket in comparison then you're firing on all cylinders.

Member Gelding Zipper will become famous soon enough Zipper's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Young Ash is a great advertisement for harness racing and not just because she has a pretty face. I've never met the girl but she seems very level headed and is very talented in the cart.

All that being said the old sternocleidomastoid is still recovering from when she breezed on by me yesterday......unbelievable!!
    "Before you judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Zen Guide to Life

triplev123
    Really nice girl. Very friendly, very capable horsewoman is Ash, as a good a driver as there is out there. Give her the cattle and she'll get them home. A great advertisment for the sport. My daughters couldn't believe she was also a driver. She's someone for them to look up to should they wish to get involved in the future. Lauren Panella is also a very nice girl and likewise, can steer. I met her one night at Penrith. Michael Muscat introduced me to her. I don't think we make anywhere near enough of the number of female drivers in Harness Racing.

Junior Member Weanling desibg will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Can someone tell me if they had the Mare time Trials and if so who got fastest time?

triplev123
    Thankfully, I don't think there were any.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by desibg View Post
    Can someone tell me if they had the Mare time Trials and if so who got fastest time?
    Been through all trial results and Trots tv and can't find any mare's time trials.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Their was supposed to be four time trial
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I didn't go down sunday so i can't say if there was or wasn't for sure but i can say i can't find any results to say there was as yet.

+ Reply to Thread