Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Passing lanes

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Well Breno there's a first time for everything lmao, how lucky was i to see that episode as i've probably seen In The Gig twice in the last 2 yrs as i can't stand watching it and listening to a former cleaner turned Harness expert GH.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Recently I have won a couple of races using the sprint lane but I am not a big fan of them. However I see both points of view, the pro's and cons.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Well Breno there's a first time for everything lmao, how lucky was i to see that episode as i've probably seen In The Gig twice in the last 2 yrs as i can't stand watching it and listening to a former cleaner turned Harness expert GH.
    Totally agree Mango. I always record In The Gig and when I replay it next day every time GH opens his mouth I "fast forward" until be is finished. He's a bore.
    Last edited by David Summers; 06-26-2011 at 02:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread