Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: For the Buffs...a couple of interesting pedigrees.

triplev123

For the Buffs...a couple of interesting pedigrees.

One's in the USA...American Jewel, a previously mentioned 1:54.0 qualifed & soon to race 2yo filly.
    She's by American Ideal from Trim Hanover, thus she is 3 times bred to the same maternal line, that of K Nora....1 time each through American Ideal's sire Western Ideal & American Ideal's dam Lifetime Success...and for a 3rd time through Trim Hanover.

The other's an outstanding 3yo filly from QLD by the name of Forever Gold. She's bred 2 x 3 to Fake Left being by Forever Now, a son of Fake Left, from a mare that's out of a daughter of Fake Left.
    Last edited by triplev123; 06-27-2011 at 09:48 PM. Reason: I'm having a slight brain snap, it's K Nora not Three Diamonds

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Thanks Triple, the Forever Gold is an interesting one and a bit close (2x3) for me and i will be keeping an eye on American Jewel.

triplev123
    Yeh, it looks good on paper I guess don't think the Fake Left thing has got a whole lot to do with it myself. It could just as easily be as a result of the damline she's from...Landship & her decendants/close relations include/have produced a number of very good horses over the years. That's Ron Croghan's old family, traces to a mare he picked up in NZ by the name of Frigate. It has thrown up Monarch's Best, Speed King, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Surfing Safari, October Original & so on.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Triple

That family has produced some nice horses over the years, i remember seeing race tapes of old Speed King back in his day and gee he had some speed.

triplev123
    A mate of yours could tell you all you wanted to know about Speed King. Years ago when he stood in QLD I saw a 2yo colt by the name of Speed Ace go in 1:56 at Albion Park and I remember thinking at the time how wicked fast he was.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Triple

I'd say there will be a few people taking a close interest in American Jewel as they have sent Life Sign mare's to A-Ideal for the double up of Three Diamonds but for American Jewel to have 3 x Three Diamonds is very interesting. Wonder how your brother is going in the big house by himself, i'd say he will be checking out all the A-Ideal and Bettor's weanling's whilst trying to tell us he has had a hard day lol.

triplev123
    He has had some long days I know that. Still powering along last night closing in on 2am NZ time. He mentioned that he had seen some nice weanlings actually. You're either reading my mind, my e-mails or you've been talking to him.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I got a few txt's and e-mails.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Isn't Artistic Fella 2 x 3 to or vice versa to Easy To Love or have i got the wrong mares name sorry 3 x 3 when i looked it up
    Last edited by Greg Hando; 06-29-2011 at 07:12 PM. Reason: stuffed up
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Winston

Good to see your studying up, no need to be sorry i did the same sought of thing the other wk lol.

+ Reply to Thread