Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Top 2yo's Thus Far

Member Filly DAZZA will become famous soon enough DAZZA's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    Also just watched Sensational gabby for the first time, she looks awesome, never raced further than a mile but the way she goes you'd think she'd run all day.

Member Gelding Zipper will become famous soon enough Zipper's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    She's a terrific filly eh Zipper? Leaves hard, rolls along, scoots away. It's very rare to see a 2yo filly that can be used at both ends of the race like that while keeping the pressure on through the middle stages. It's the 2nd & 3rd quarters where she smashes them, they're looking to come up for air and she doesn't let them. A. C. Lewis...an armchair ride.
    She most definitely is Triple.

What a fantastic crop of 2yo's we have. The colts is now wide open with the Eagle not dominating the Vicbred as expected and everytime I read this post I can think of good horses I left off my original post. Gamechanger is one I completely forgot, he is heading to the Breeders Crown also. He is capable of anything on his day.

The Fillies are very good also... Its just great racing all over the place. It's a shame Gabby is not heading East, I think she is now the benchmark after her performance yesterday.
    "Before you judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Zen Guide to Life

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Zipper

I was told Major Post was only going to have one start then off to the paddock, they must of been happy with his run as he is down to trial tommorrow at Menangle.

Member Gelding Zipper will become famous soon enough Zipper's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    That's interesting Mango. He will be a good horse to follow.
    "Before you judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Zen Guide to Life

+ Reply to Thread