Perhaps this is not the place to post? I think the decision is rather pedantic as the board currently stands. My view is that ANYTHING to do with Harness should go under the Harness forum, anything to keep up the traffic.
The title "Breeders" may be off putting for some who may think, I don't breed horses myself so that forum doesn't apply to me? As it is the thread that was removed was very interesting and who knows who read it and why? Perhaps the mention of horses from a bygone age may trigger other memories, hopefully pleasant, and viewers may return just to see what else comes out of the woodwork?
Skyhigh Eagle is in the paddock outside my window, she has been a good dam/granddam but I wouldn't post a thread on her, just because. Mostly because it may be viewed as 'so what, how boring' so I read instead of others.
Please combine ALL Harness activities into one big thread and who knows, the board may come alive again?
Maybe a 'like' button could be added to threads? I often feel like giving someone a big tick for content, (mostly Messenger I have to say ), anything but folding up the tent and moving off.
Keep up the good work