Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocknroll Hanover

Flashing Red

Rocknroll Hanover

Heard a whisper he's not likely to come down under now. I am very out of touch with things these days, has anyone else heard this or is this just another unfounded harness racing rumour going through the rounds?

Really hope he comes, had a nice mare picked for him

Also, I thought I read somewhere that Peppertree had an open day and Rocknroll Heaven was there. I know the owner has stated a number of times he has 15.2hh, but gee he looks small in his pictures, especially next to his groom. Has anyone seen him in the flesh? He is a beautiful horse, beautifully built and what a motor he had - just the mare I am thinking about for him is barely 15hh herself, otherwise his size wouldn't be an issue.

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    Heard a whisper he's not likely to come down under now. I am very out of touch with things these days, has anyone else heard this or is this just another unfounded harness racing rumour going through the rounds?

Really hope he comes, had a nice mare picked for him

Also, I thought I read somewhere that Peppertree had an open day and Rocknroll Heaven was there. I know the owner has stated a number of times he has 15.2hh, but gee he looks small in his pictures, especially next to his groom. Has anyone seen him in the flesh? He is a beautiful horse, beautifully built and what a motor he had - just the mare I am thinking about for him is barely 15hh herself, otherwise his size wouldn't be an issue.
    RNR Heaven will be paraded at the Pepper Tree sale on 11 Sept.

triplev123
    G'day Flashing,

Maybe Bill & Anthony and Bob have been trying to call...but nobody answers the phone?

Flashing Red
    Did you call? I actually can't find my phone at the moment! And I need it as an alarm tomorrow! I used it at lunchtime... I hope it didn't fall out of my pocket when I fed my horse this afternoon! I will check the car again :/

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteblood View Post
    RNR Heaven will be paraded at the Pepper Tree sale on 11 Sept.
    Thankyou

triplev123

Not happy jan!

Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    Did you call? I actually can't find my phone at the moment! And I need it as an alarm tomorrow! I used it at lunchtime... I hope it didn't fall out of my pocket when I fed my horse this afternoon! I will check the car again :/

Nah, didn't call you Flashing. Actually I lost your number & whole a swag of others when the girls very kindly decided to play with & ultimately crunch my mobile phone last week & I did not have all the contacts in it saved to the sim card. It was like losing an arm. Slowly but surely I'm rebuilding the old phone book.
    That bit about nobody answering the phone was me having a bit of a tongue in cheek shot at Luke for not answering the phone at Warwick Stud. He was pretty notorious for it for a while there...although I understand it is not so bad these days.
    Hope you find your phone in short order. Geeze it's a pain in the arse when they go missing or on the fritz. The one that I had before one the girls destroyed was a victim of me cleaning up the girls bathroom. I bent down to pick up a roll of dunny paper that they had tossed on the floor and it fell out of my top pocket and into the toilet. Nasty.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I think Warwick stud might of jumped the gun by putting Rocknroll Hanover on there website.

triplev123
    I remember the first time I went to Warwick Stud. Former owner, the late Stan Walker, was wandering around the house paddock catching Chickens with a 6ft length of heavy gauge fencing wire with a hook fashioned on one end. He was a great old fella...and it was a beautiful property, lovely big trees & so on and not a thing out of place.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    my spies are now saying the deal is off and he will not be coming

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    I hope they are wrong,
    What was the name of the stallion that the Stallion Station advertised a few years ago and he never made the trip? ? ?

+ Reply to Thread