Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Rocknroll Hanover

triplev123
    You're just getting old Mango. It happens to the best of us.
    Check out all of the snow on the roof of Eliteblood for an excellent example thereof and don't get me started on how old looking BPH has gotten these days.

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Check out all of the snow on the roof of Eliteblood for an excellent example thereof and don't get me started on how old looking BPH has gotten these days.
    That's very nasty TRipleV. I turned over another year yesterday in fact.
    Actually, I'm looking forward to the forties

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Quote Originally Posted by winston View Post
    Make the Derby a true classic heats and final over the mile and give the race the true recognition it so rightly deserves our family has bred i think it is up to 6 or 7 Derby winers now incl 2 on the one day trotter's as well and both by the same sire Dad tells me their is no prouder feeling than to win a Derby as it used to be the pinnacle aside from the Inter he reckons it's a bigger thrill than breeding an Inter winner. For each state i feel the Derby has lost it's prestige in the latter years
    Hi Winston,

As a breeder I regard breeding an Inter Dominion winner as a much bigger prize then a derby winner

Banned Gelding Termite will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Just to return to the subject of this post, it is about a week since we had any news on rnr hanover and his status re standing in australia. Can anyone update details on Warwick stud, stud fee,etc.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteblood View Post
    Hi Winston,

As a breeder I regard breeding an Inter Dominion winner as a much bigger prize then a derby winner
    Yes Termite i would to if it was a true Inter not like the last few years no 3 heats and final i like the old format you found the best over the 3 journey's and the cream rose to the top
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Yeah tell me about it Triple i'll be hitting the mid 30's next year but somehow i don't think i'll catch you lmao.

Flashing Red
    Flat out pressure on all the way, lead from gate to wire Mile racing for a 3yo colt is going to be a far greater test of his stamina than any 2600-2800m could ever be.
    A true run 2 mile race (ie NZ Cup) IMHO would be a much tougher test of stamina than, for example, the 1:48 mile Smoken Up run at Menangle. Of course I'm a little biased, but I think I have a point. The gallopers in the Newmarket are flat to the board the whole 1000m - yet I regard a 3200m Melbourne Cup a tougher test of stamina despite the first mile almost always being a dawdle!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Just spoke to someone who has seen RNH and they said he would be lucky to make 15h how big is he supposed to be
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    RNR Heaven is 15.2h on Peppertree's website and Hanover is 15.3h.

Senior Member Colt smithy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    RNR Heaven is 15.2h on Peppertree's website and Hanover is 15.3h.
    almost 100% thats incorrect...we are sending a mare to him because hes smaller then RNRH

+ Reply to Thread