+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Photo contest

Senior Member Horse Of The Year KTQ will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street

Photo contest

I'm not sure if this is allowed or not but in my mind, its raising the profile of standardbreds within the horse world which can only be a good thing, so please don't ban me if it's not as I really like it here in this forum. Eeeee

A friend has entered a photo of my family's standardbred yearling in a Hoofbeats cover photo contest and is looking for votes. Well you all love standies so I thought maybe you'd be interested.

You don't need to put a real email and it literally takes two clicks to enter. He wants to win your hearts, win races and to win this cover photo contest <3 and my friend would love to win too. She already does a ton for promoting the breed by taking super nice race photos and entering them in contests and awards.

https://www.wishpond.com/lp/1718936/entries/122734451

Repeat: please don't ban me. I just love standies and want to raise their profile. I post here often and I'm not a spammer.
    Last edited by KTQ; 08-31-2016 at 09:16 AM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I voted
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    I have some entries too Kev!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Well come on then - since when have you been backward when it comes to a little self/Warragul promotion
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Bendigo likes it as well. Adaptor voted !

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Well come on then - since when have you been backward when it comes to a little self/Warragul promotion
    I am aiming for the Coulter award with the "rainbow" pic also!

+ Reply to Thread