Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Wishes to Julie and David Manning

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Best Wishes to Julie and David Manning

Julie had a major medical incident on Monday and we pray for her full recovery. Julie is a beautiful person. Our thoughts are with David and their children Michael and Caitlin. David is a long time Melton trainer, one of the first to regularly import NZ pacers to race, but some will know him for his racing radio work.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly codywinnell will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Cody Winnell
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Julie had a major medical incident on Monday and we pray for her full recovery. Julie is a beautiful person. Our thoughts are with David and their children Michael and Caitlin. David is a long time Melton trainer, one of the first to regularly import NZ pacers to race, but some will know him for his racing radio work.

Want to mirror your words Kev. I do not know Julie or the kids but in all of my dealings with David he has been an absolute gentleman. Thoughts with all the family.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Same. David has raced horses at our track for many years and I was fortunate to work with him during my time at RSN

+ Reply to Thread