Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Foals 2016-17

Senior Member Horse Of The Year KTQ will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteblood View Post
    I have a filly born yesterday by Roll With Joe from Weona Miss Timed (Mach Three - Weona Beach Girl).
    An Art Major from Heaveny Bread (RNR Heaven - Localize) is next one due in approx 1 week.
    Wow.. what I wouldn't do to have just one of your mares. Where you do you get them from, if you don't mind me asking?

Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    We have Bettors - Big Blue Eyes, A RNR Dance - Blue Sensation, Bettors - Eliza, Mach Three - Cielito, Mach Three - Eliza Grace, A RNR Dance - Gold Diamonds, Bettors - Lil Miss Hilarious, A RNR Dance - Motu Rubiesnsatin, Majestic Son - Tarn (first trotter we've ever bred). I think we have a few others but they're most of the main ones. Dad clearly liked A Rock N Roll Dance this year. I think we had something like 4 mares in foal to him. He better be good!

I'm excited for the Big Blue Eyes one - its full brother should have been right up there as a 3 year old in WA but had an undiagnosed hoof problem. He's right as rain now, though having a little spell. Her other had some major problem (a broken bone or a chip or something.. I can't remember) but he should be coming in. Fatty he is
    Eliza has also had two really, really nice Bettors foals but both died Hopefully we have some luck with this one. Out of her other ones, Jasper Freeway did his tendon as a 3 year old, came back and raced well, hurt it again but is back jogging, Eliza Grace was a giant but lovely strong thing and the other two Safely Kept's had stifle problems - I guess genetic from their dad.

As they say, the good ones always hurt themselves. The crap ones could fall off a cliff and pick themselves up.

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Quote Originally Posted by KTQ View Post
    Wow.. what I wouldn't do to have just one of your mares. Where you do you get them from, if you don't mind me asking?
    Thanks Katie.
    I bred Weona Miss Timed, who is a 4th generation descendant of a mare called Miss Dominion that we bought from NZ in 1975. I am also still breeding from her dam Weona Beach Girl. The family has been very good to us including ID winner Weona Warrior and ID placegetter Weona Chief.
    I also bred Heavenly Bread and her dam Localize who is a daughter of Sabilize. We bought Sabilize as a yearling in Kentucky in 1990. Localize is a half sister to Sushi Sushi and is the dam of Our Golden Goddess.
    Ima Spicey Lombo was bought from Mick Lombardo in 2013.

Good luck with yours.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ms=nsw#HHM7222

Good God is it that long ago, that I thought what a top drive by Mr Hancock. Remember it like is was yesterday, well near enough.

Last edited by trish; 09-17-2016 at 08:57 PM. Reason: added photo

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    [QUOTE=KTQ;47873]We have Bettors - Big Blue Eyes, A RNR Dance - Blue Sensation, Bettors - Eliza, Mach Three - Cielito, Mach Three - Eliza Grace, A RNR Dance - Gold Diamonds, Bettors - Lil Miss Hilarious, A RNR Dance - Motu Rubiesnsatin, Majestic Son - Tarn (first trotter we've ever bred). I think we have a few others but they're most of the main ones. Dad clearly liked A Rock N Roll Dance this year. I think we had something like 4 mares in foal to him. He better be good!

I'm excited for the Big Blue Eyes one - its full brother should have been right up there as a 3 year old in WA but had an undiagnosed hoof problem. He's right as rain now, though having a little spell. Her other had some major problem (a broken bone or a chip or something.. I can't remember) but he should be coming in. Fatty he is
    Eliza has also had two really, really nice Bettors foals but both died Hopefully we have some luck with this one. Out of her other ones, Jasper Freeway did his tendon as a 3 year old, came back and raced well, hurt it again but is back jogging, Eliza Grace was a giant but lovely strong thing and the other two Safely Kept's had stifle problems - I guess genetic from their dad.

As they say, the good ones always hurt themselves. The crap ones could fall off a cliff and pick themselves up.[/QUOTE

That's a lot of foals due Katie, busy times ahead, glad to see you have some AR&RD's , he reads up well, I think Joanne from Bred in the Blue had the first foal born last year to him here & he was a nice type,
    would like to see him now to see how he developed a little more.
    Are you selling yours or racing them ? My friend is selling his. He said he may keep the RWJ.

Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    We tend to keep and race them. But it's hard to keep up with them all.

Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteblood View Post
    Thanks Katie.
    I bred Weona Miss Timed, who is a 4th generation descendant of a mare called Miss Dominion that we bought from NZ in 1975. I am also still breeding from her dam Weona Beach Girl. The family has been very good to us including ID winner Weona Warrior and ID placegetter Weona Chief.
    I also bred Heavenly Bread and her dam Localize who is a daughter of Sabilize. We bought Sabilize as a yearling in Kentucky in 1990. Localize is a half sister to Sushi Sushi and is the dam of Our Golden Goddess.
    Ima Spicey Lombo was bought from Mick Lombardo in 2013.

Good luck with yours.
    Wow. So nice to have a line that keeps on producing Champs.

I love looking at Old fields and seeing horses I'd forgotten. I was 11 in 1994 and we were just starting to buy horses so I used to pay attention to the grand circuit races. Young Mister Charles, The Unicorn, Justaboyden... Takes me back

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...ow-a-proud-mum

Forever Gold is now a proud mum of a filly by Rock N Roll Heaven
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    A Western Terror x Milady Operative filly belonging to our David W (Jimbob)
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    and with mum
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread