Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: 2016 Inter Dominion

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Rod and Ash - that is the end of your squabble
    Last edited by Messenger; 12-12-2016 at 12:36 PM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    [QUOTE=Messenger;48913]6th - 10th all get $22k, I would like to see the taper all the way down. You would have to steal some off the place-getters however as you cannot have 10th earn any less as rightly 'following Cody's prinicpal' you cannot have the winner of the consolation ($23k) earning more than the finalists

Just for clarity, all finalists are charged an acceptance fee, makes a joke of stated prizemoney.

From Terms and Conditions
    NB:
    A Final Acceptance fee of $ 7,920 incl GST
    will be deducted
    from stakes
    for all finalists
    payouts
    listed above.
    There is no Final acceptance
    Fee payable on Horses in
    the
    Consolation

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Well in that case Bailey, the 10th placed horse needs to earn $30k to make it about the same as the winner of the consolation
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly hugdon will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jim Nelson
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    have bought into a Lincoln Royal filly
    It was one of the most exciting races seen by me for ages. Found myself up and shouting as Smolda fought back and won even punched the air a few times. Fabulous advertisement for the sport of pacing.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It sounds like the atmosphere must have been good Jim (with you contributing to it) - was there a good crowd?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Gelding littlelenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lenny panetto
    Totally agree Jim it was a great race and I have always enjoyed watching Smolda and that tough style of racing that he demonstrates since I first saw him with christen me in the chariots of fire at menangle. He's a true warrior he gives his all everytime he steps out on the track. The All stars team and Smolda are definitely a big positive for our sport.

Senior Member Colt Chariots will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ray Coote
    The random barrier draw inadvertently gave us a handicap race and that made the event.

Hectorjayjay draws inside 6 it is odds on and no contest.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    The crowds for the heats were a little disappointing but I believe the final attracted between 10 to 12 thousand no where near the crowds of yesteryear but quite acceptable by today's standards.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    My biggest disappointment of the ID's was the scratching of Ohoka Punter because with the Gary Hall Snr magic that horse would have been one hell of a contender - the winner I reckon.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    With the way Run Oneover charged out and kept charging I wonder if Hector had supposedly drawn to lead or a leading Ohoka type would not have been victims of his over-racing
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread