Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Inter Dominion

Senior Member 4YO Fan of Jate will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    Must have been a bummer for the owners with Restrepo drawing the pole. Even this far out it is hard to see any upset now especially as all favourites won at G/park. Smolda and Beaudiene Boaz may spring a surprise. Run oneover will be the big improver IMO

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I think tonight confirms that the draw is going to have a massive say in whether Lenny or even Bling can beat Hector in the Final - I think Hector has the tricks to handle any draw (would love to see Gavin on him though)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    I'll be surprised if Hector wins the final Kev, please don't think I'm "death riding" him, I just think he is a way better horse driven off the pace and those tactics are rarely successful at GP when you up against a field of your peers and I think he is vulnerable near the lead under sustained pressure against a field of top class horses rather than a field where there are another 3 or 4 top class horses....we will see, IMO it will be a relatively open final ( Given the stupid FFA conditions of inters these days) and if I were a bookie, I'd be banking on Hector getting beaten.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Lenny will have to prove his fitness this week to be allowed to race in the Final
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    Run Oneover was mighty impressive last night and this horse is really improving each race

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Lenny will have to prove his fitness this week to be allowed to race in the Final

http://harnessnews.com.au/2016/12/le...r-inter-final/

Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    This might end up being the weakest inter dominion final field for some time- perhaps the more experienced/older members might be able to comment on that

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan of Jate View Post
    This might end up being the weakest inter dominion final field for some time- perhaps the more experienced/older members might be able to comment on that

Apart from the two best horses in the country HJJ and Lenny along with Bling It On and Smolda the rest that have come over from the east including Emma Stewart's lot have not been able to match it with our WA horses so I don't know what that says for the others that stayed home. All the top horses in the land have made the final so I can't agree that this is the weakest ID final for some time.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    I think Adam Hamilton was getting a little over excited with Hector in stating that the horse's 1:56 must be a track record for 2536 metres. The record is I'm Themightyquinn's 1:54:7, a record that will be hard to beat.

+ Reply to Thread