Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Website was ripped off

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell

Website was ripped off

Just like to warn you people of a fraud that was perpetuated against our website www.insiderail.com/forum

A group of members decided to invest in a horse thru the raceapacer section of Harness racing Victoria.To do this we paid our money to a member of our site who was charged to organise our share he went under the username of Tassie bulldog.He was asked re getting a syndicate organised but failed to do so.The horse we thought we had paid for a share in is Verundus.
    After a period when Tassie went missing i aproached the syndicator to ask what had happened only to be told that the share was in only Tassies name and we werent recognised and that the share was unfinancial.Did offer at that stage to bring share up to date .We offered the syndicator access to site to prove our ownership but he wasnt interested in following up.I heard no more but now see the horse is racing in Tasmania with Tassies name as an owner.The same person at same time also took off with a punters club money.
    I am putting this up purely to warn you people that there are fraudsters out there and this guy is one and he will strike again

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Barney

Sorry to hear about that, he will come unstuck one day and the sooner the better.

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    Just like to warn you people of a fraud that was perpetuated against our website www.insiderail.com/forum

A group of members decided to invest in a horse thru the raceapacer section of Harness racing Victoria.To do this we paid our money to a member of our site who was charged to organise our share he went under the username of Tassie bulldog.He was asked re getting a syndicate organised but failed to do so.The horse we thought we had paid for a share in is Verundus.
    After a period when Tassie went missing i aproached the syndicator to ask what had happened only to be told that the share was in only Tassies name and we werent recognised and that the share was unfinancial.Did offer at that stage to bring share up to date .We offered the syndicator access to site to prove our ownership but he wasnt interested in following up.I heard no more but now see the horse is racing in Tasmania with Tassies name as an owner.The same person at same time also took off with a punters club money.
    I am putting this up purely to warn you people that there are fraudsters out there and this guy is one and he will strike again
    You may want to get in touch with TasRacing. If they deem you have a case, they will bar the horse from running in future races till it is sorted out. If not, just hope it is a dud and he's paying up for a donkey.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Barney

I can't find a horse with that name in the system.

Real Name
    brian campbell
    It is not like we didnt check him out .I personally got to know him and met up on quite a few occasions including a forum hook up at Gold coast Inter.He is a conman and if any of you are on a site where he is active and he will be as he loves the limelight be wary.

Real Name
    brian campbell
    Spelling mightnt be quite right racing at Devonport this week 3yo

Real Name
    brian campbell
    Verendus in race 1/2

Real Name
    brian campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    You may want to get in touch with TasRacing. If they deem you have a case, they will bar the horse from running in future races till it is sorted out. If not, just hope it is a dud and he's paying up for a donkey.
    Just annoyed that the syndicator knew the story yet let him pay up with our money.Maybe a dud but M Caldow who was the trainer has got a share in it.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Barney

I agree with Lucky Cammilla's Lovechild i would ring Tassie Harness Racing, i would also foward a letter with the details of went on and get the members in your group sign it and also print of any e-mails exchanged with this person and send them through as well and see how you go.

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Hi Barney,
    If what you say is correct, it is completely opposite to what raceapacer is all about. Please contact some of the newspapers and I bet that you will get some help from above.
    These people that take advantage like this prick should not beable to participate in harness racing at any level.

+ Reply to Thread