Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Attach a Picture/File to your post

Hybrid View

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

How to Attach a Picture/File to your post

Anybody wanting to include a pic but unsure how to follow these steps

- Go Advanced for your post, below the message box you will see Manage Attachments and a File Manager upload box will appear when you click on it.
    - In this box click on the green dot for Add Files, its default assumes you want to upload pics from your computer, which is generally the case for your own foal pics etc, so just click on the Select Files tab and double click on wherever you have the pic or pics on your computer and its description will appear in the box
    - then all you have to do is click on the Upload tab and you will see that not only does the file appear in the bottom box but the description of it appears under Manage Attachments (where we started this process) and you are done

If it is a file from a website you will see highlighted in blue below the Add Files green button you can click on Website instead of Computer in which case a box for entering the URL appears

If you try and fail I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO IT FOR YOU
    just email the pic to me at odonoghuekevin@hotmail.com
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    How do you stop the pics from coming up sideways as mine seem to ?
    Don't die wondering !

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Experimenting for gutwagon

I tried posting a few pics Rick but could not get the problem to happen for me regardless of the source of the pic (camera, phone, tablet). They attached the way they appeared in my file so the only one that I got to attach sideways was the one that was sideways in pics on my computer

Sorry, I am not much help
    Last edited by Messenger; 11-25-2019 at 07:39 PM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Kevin, it seems if the photos have been cropped they must be wider than they are high or they get turned sideways.
    This is the most difficult site to add pics on. Why cant we just drag and drop like facebook and twitter ?
    Don't die wondering !

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    One again I am sorry I'm not much help Rick - I am simply a poster who fell into being moderator
    I will try contacting admin and keep my fingers crossed for a reply
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Thanks Kevin, I'm not blaming you, you do a great job and without people like you forums like this would not exist.
    Don't die wondering !

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I never found a solution Rick and you will see from my latest post that I had no luck in rotating a pic either (it has been saved rotated in my pics but when I attach it reverts to original)

http://www.harnessracingforum.com/sh...2314#post62314
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread