Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Broodmare Values : Fleur De Lil for example only

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hey Ozninja

Miss Galvinator was advertised on onGait.com in the states infoal to Western Ideal for $110k late 2009. But in saying that she could of been shopped around before hand.
    Correct, yes she was.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    A broodmare is only worth what you can get someone to pay put em in a sale market value is what they're worth if Fleur De Lil was mine no amount of money would buy her i have a mare here at the moment that won one race in a modest 2.03 has had 1 foal he is placed she is a half sister to 3 winners not commercially viable to sell her foals at the sales but i wouldn't take 30,000 for her for the simple fact she's mine and i wouldn't sell her even if she produces no winner's in 10 foals she is a pleasure to have around the place that's enough dribble as i said theyre worth what someone will pay
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Quote Originally Posted by winston View Post
    the simple fact she's mine and i wouldn't sell her even if she produces no winner's in 10 foals she is a pleasure to have around the place
    Well said Winston. You are certainly not the only one with that opinion. Often to sell them would be like selling a member of your family. I know lots of us may be considered suckers to have this thinking, but I can live with that criticism.

Senior Member Colt smithy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    thats why australia is full of kiwi horses

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    No smithy when you've had a family of horses for close on 80 year's you tend to keep a few of them
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

+ Reply to Thread