Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oh Harvey!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It would be interesting to know which part of Rule 240 was broken - If any inducement was offered to Jack then the 12 mths should have been 12 years
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Are the stewards really achieving anything?

We have two Gp2's at Melton tonight won by

Cruz Bromac trained by the not so long ago suspended Michael Braun and partly owned by S Kaplan and until recently partly owned by Harvey

Bling It On trained by JP McCarthy because BJ McCarthy has been stood down and until recently part owned by Harvey (and still part owned by the father of a HRNSW Executive member - a little awkward in my book)

As you will see from this story, Adam owned or once owned a Bling but reports that the AJ that part owns Bling It On is his father

http://www.harness.org.au/news-artic...?news_id=16409
    Last edited by Messenger; 11-13-2016 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Adam does not own Bling - it is his father
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Are the stewards really achieving anything?

We have two Gp2's at Melton tonight won by

Cruz Bromac trained by the not so long ago suspended Michael Braun and partly owned by S Kaplan and until recently partly owned by Harvey

Bling It On trained by JP McCarthy because BJ McCarthy has been stood down and until recently part owned by Harvey (and still part owned by the father of a HRNSW Executive member - a little awkward in my book)

As you will see from this story, Adam owned or once owned a Bling but reports that the AJ that part owns Bling It On is his father

http://www.harness.org.au/news-artic...?news_id=16409
    Not sure who deleted my post. Was it you Kev?
    The trainer is Dean Braun, not Michael. There was a Michael Braun who played for West Coast Eagles hence the Ben Cousins reference.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...d-Nathan-Jack-

Nathan Jack now copping a whack
    I really am starting to think that Harvey was very lucky to get off with 12mths
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    So how is this not race fixing ? Why are the police not involved ?
    Don't die wondering !

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    I'd guess the content of the messages between the parties and how that content would stand up to legal scrutiny would have a significant bearing on what charges were laid, what penalties were handed down and any potential advancement of the "case" to Police for criminal investigation.

It's not a real flash look is it when a prominent owner of Group class horses and an equally prominent driver are caught up in something like this. It can make small fry like myself wonder about the foolishness of our endeavours.

I'm certain the parties feel like they've been punished......but what about the rest of us that feel like we are being short changed and are sick of seeing our game being further diminished by the actions of a few.

I reckon it's about time people who have been found guilty of multiple breaches of the integrity rules of this game are just plain rubbed out.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    I agree with you whole heartedly Dan , the only small question I have is your reserved comment "the actions of a few". I draw your attention to the stewards wrap !!!!!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I noticed this the other day

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...21#LNM03042101

Is Harvey back into harness ownership?

Of course he could have been back for years and I wouldn't have noticed other than for Victoria
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread