+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harness Racing Assigment

Junior Member Foal Staceyswt will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Occupation
    Student

Harness Racing Assigment

Hi all I’m completely new to this industry and I’m desperately trying to get my head around everything …..
    I’m currently studying Bsc Sports Science (Equine and Human) and I have an assignment in which i have been asked to Describe and evaluate the demands of equine sports disciplines on the horse and rider and their implications for selection.

This involves investigation into Science vs. practical observation of ‘what makes an elite horse and rider’? For this assignment I have chosen Harness Racing (Trotting and Pacing). I have successfully been able to gather information into the science of what makes a successful Harness racer.

I am now investigating within the industry what owners, trainers and participants perceive to make the elite harness racer. Any information or direction of areas to investigate further would be greatly appreciated. This could include your own knowledge and experience, photographs or names of successful horses or any other information regarding conformation, gait, rider performance etc.
    Thank you for your time

Stacey

Super Moderator Weanling John Curtin will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Which Country are you from or where are you based? I may be able to help with some ideas when I know where you are.

Junior Member Foal Staceyswt will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Occupation
    Student
    Im from the UK and i based in Warwickshire but i am interested in Harness Racing overall so any information from any country would be greatly recieved

Member Yearling Jimmy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Sam Rawnsley
    Occupation
    Have to work, can't ma
    feel free to drop me a line , i'll also might be able to help you out, i'm sure there we all would, best of luck Stacey.

+ Reply to Thread