Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inters 2013

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker

Inters 2013

I made the trip across to WA 3 times, I'm going to miss the real Inters but I'm very much looking forward to Feb 16 and Mar 3. Getting updated information on the series isn't easy. Not even the official website is up to date. The conditions etc still have Albion Park as a heat venue.

So with Albion Park gone, 1st and 2nd from the 5 heats automatic, 3rd from the 2 Menangle heats and the Melton heat + 1, 3rd from NZ or an invite outside the top 3 ? = 14.

I hope they don't go too heavy with the (anti Interdom) NZ horses at the expense of the locals i.e only one horse from WA.
    Last edited by HaroldParker; 01-03-2013 at 03:49 PM.

Banned Gelding mary will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mary hughes
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldParker View Post
    I made the trip across to WA 3 times, I'm going to miss the real Inters but I'm very much looking forward to Feb 16 and Mar 3. Getting updated information on the series isn't easy. Not even the official website is up to date. The conditions etc still have Albion Park as a heat venue.

So with Albion Park gone, 1st and 2nd from the 5 heats automatic, 3rd from the 2 Menangle heats and the Melton heat + 1, 3rd from NZ or an invite outside the top 3 ? = 14.

I hope they don't go too heavy with the (anti Interdom) NZ horses at the expense of the locals i.e only one horse from WA.

Obviously not.

The rankings, which are calculated by the Harness Racing NSW handicappers, determine how many of the beaten horses from each “run-off” progress through to the Grand Final adding an element of intrigue and theatre to the qualifying round.

How I read this is that if you run 2nd or 3rd & someone is ranked higer than you, they get in!!!!
    Last edited by mary; 01-08-2013 at 08:04 PM. Reason: ,

+ Reply to Thread