Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NZ Inters Heat.

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker

Wink NZ Inters Heat.

I caught an interview on Sky Radio this AM. There was a Chap from NZ talking about the Inters, who suggested that the NZ heat will be the strongest ?

Mah Sish will line up in the supplementary heat @ Menangle. That leaves Terror To Love and to a lesser extent (IMO) The Gold Ace and Lincoln Royal. There may not be a third dividend in that heat.

I was looking at the markets for the Inters. The ease of passage into the final is the determining factor in all markets.

The hardest heat will be the Perth (final) heat.

ITMQ is the best horse in Australia. Dasher VC, Mysta Magical Mach and Lombo Navigator are on the second tier but great horses. Whichever of those three draws best when they clash usually (9/10) beats the other two. ID12 Trifecta + recent Grand Circuit winner.

Toss in a handful of other nice horses on a Half Mile track = brutal and only 2 spots with the bias to the East and overrated NZ'ers : )

Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Bingo was his Namo : )

Forget the NTD. No place betting on this one.

& please Shills, enough with the "should be an interesting tactical race". I'm expecting to see a Winged Keel unveiled in the score up : )

It's an embarrassment, get it over with and never have another NZ heat again.

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldParker View Post
    Bingo was his Namo : )

Forget the NTD. No place betting on this one.

& please Shills, enough with the "should be an interesting tactical race". I'm expecting to see a Winged Keel unveiled in the score up : )

It's an embarrassment, get it over with and never have another NZ heat again.
    I feel somewhat abashed,but must agree with Bob here. (Don't get carried away Bob,it may never happen again)

Real Name
    Bob Parker
    They've been in the ID wilderness for a long time Ron. A non factor no matter the format. No different this year.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Of all the nights to work, it had to be tonight, so it will be replays only for me in the morning...but that wont stop me putting my two bobs worth in.

Heat One ------ TTL, Sir Lincoln, The Gold Ace.

Heat Two--------Washakie, Pub Blitz, Excel Stride (although he has to improve)

Heat Three ------Caribbean Blaster, Smoken Up, Jacka Clive (Barring scratchings and Bitobliss wouldn't suprise with a decent trip)

Heat Four--------Mah Sish, Four Starzz Flash, Gaius Ceasar with a suck run. A disappointing heat.

Heat Five--------Mysta Magical Mach, IMTQ, Lombo Navigator

Emergency Dannos old nag...good luck with your picks

Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Hey Brad, kudos on your tipping efforts above. 10 of your 11 (before SCR) made the final. Impressive mate !

Only horse to miss, Four Starzzz Flash.

+ Reply to Thread